Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,641  
TxDon good news on your diet, did you get all the way off the statins?

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #7,642  
TxDon good news on your diet, did you get all the way off the statins?

I NEED TO GET OFF THE STATINS MYSELF !!!! But what the heck, at my age good food and good wine are the few pleasures I have remaining...

/ Good morning!!!! #7,643  
WOW WOW WOW I just checked on the inane "RT-Polo Whatever" thread in the Front Porch and this one is coming up on being within 100 posts of passing that one in total posts.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,644  
So get cracking on those keyboards you guys so we can bury that stupid, childish thread, it's mainly just postwhoring anyway and you all know how much I detest postwhoring...:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #7,645  
So get cracking on those keyboards you guys so we can bury that stupid, childish thread, it's mainly just postwhoring anyway and you all know how much I detest postwhoring...:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I detest it much more detestfullier than you does, Homey!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,648  

Bill is the onliest guy I know has a post ***** digger...

/ Good morning!!!! #7,649  
Bill is the onliest guy I know has a post ***** digger...

Oh, sit down and be quiet, Roy. You know the REAL reason my wife wanted a divorce? She caught me sniffing those thongs I pilfered from you. There, I admitted it, and I hope you feel better now....:laughing: