Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,651  
Oh man! Can't we just stick to local weather observations and mundane household chores to do:thumbsup:
Oh, sit down and be quiet, Roy. You know the REAL reason my wife wanted a divorce? She caught me sniffing those thongs I pilfered from you. There, I admitted it, and I hope you feel better now....:laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #7,652  
We could but where is the fun in that?

/ Good morning!!!!
#7,654  
Oh, sit down and be quiet, Roy. You know the REAL reason my wife wanted a divorce? She caught me sniffing those thongs I pilfered from you. There, I admitted it, and I hope you feel better now....:laughing:

I thought it might have been the Hamster site that Roy turned ya onto.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,655  
Good night, gotta go to bed and rest up, now we're supposed to get 4-5" of wet snow tomorrow evening and my tractor is in the shop, hope it's ready tomorrow!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,656  
David (sadamo) interesting work uniform! nice progress.

What's funny is those shorts and tee are at least 10 years old. If I need to go to town, I have to change into my town clothes - shorts and tee without holes LOL.

Just don't spend a lot of $$ on clothes here.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #7,657  
More tractor work today, but got rained out.

image-2051671159.jpg

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #7,658  
01-17-2013 Currently 48 degrees. It has rained quite a lot in the last three days. Later today and tonight, snow is expected 1-3 inches. Below freezing temperatures the following two days. I bought groceries and filled up the truck early yesterday.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,659  
2013-01-17, 0430

23 degrees right now. Snow showers and a high of 25 or so today.
We got about 3" of snow yesterday...didn't look like Vermont did any plowing except on I-89 (local interstate). I got home late last night and I doubt I have time to plow until Saturday.

Hey Bill, how about pics of your PWD mounted on your 4200?

/ Good morning!!!! #7,660  
2013-01-17, 0430

23 degrees right now. Snow showers and a high of 25 or so today.
We got about 3" of snow yesterday...didn't look like Vermont did any plowing except on I-89 (local interstate). I got home late last night and I doubt I have time to plow until Saturday.

Hey Bill, how about pics of your PWD mounted on your 4200?

Sorry to dissappoint you Roy, but the color doesn't match the Deere so I am not going to show any pictures.