Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,691  
36 degrees and an interesting phenomenon called thundersnow. Thunder, lightning and snow. Don't recall ever experiencing this.
I can recall having thunder-snows in Missouri during certain phases of El Nino or was it La Nina? We would get from 6 ti 18 in. snow out those turkeys. Otherwise typical snow amount would be closer to 1-2 inches.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,692  
Let see mundane chores update :(. Clean fireplace aches and glass doors, go in to work for 3 hour (billable tine) and build fire and take wife out to dinner. Was going to go where granddaughter worked but they gave her the night off (too slow). Did I put you all to sleep? :rolleyes: :confused:

/ Good morning!!!! #7,693  
Let see mundane chores update :(. Clean fireplace aches and glass doors, go in to work for 3 hour (billable tine) and build fire and take wife out to dinner. Was going to go where granddaughter worked but they gave her the night off (too slow). Did I put you all to sleep? :rolleyes: :confused:

Mundane chores, somebody said....? I just deleted several of the posts I had made on that stupid "Rt-polo" thread...lowering the count there so this thread can pass it sooner. Where is my "attaboy"....????

BTW, what the heck are FIREPLACE ACHES....and BILLABLE TINE.....??????!!!!! Go get some sleep yourself....:laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #7,694  
Atta boy jd! Question? Now that you are divorced should you eat more meat or more yellow watermellon? (hint - "greger"):D

That reminds me I need to clear out that sand garden by the spring for the summer watermellon crop, looks like there might be a run on the yellows.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,695  
2013-01-18, 0410

1 degree right now....16 will be the high.
Friday...I love Fridays!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,696  
Currently 27, high of 33 with partly cloudy skies.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,697  
12 degrees here and calling for it to zoom right up into the low twenties….Hey it is Friday and that means the wifey and I will go out for lunch…

/ Good morning!!!! #7,698  
31 and clear. it started snowing about 4pm, and it was heavy and started to accumulate, but in the end, the temp wavered too much and we mostly got rain, it might be nasty freezing rain out there, not sure yet...

No sledding today...:thumbsdown:

Back to work...
Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #7,699  
Mossflower, Same wet snow over here with only an inch actually sticking because of the rain. But we did have thunder and lightning with the snow last night. Because it's only 28 degrees with icy spots, they've closed schools.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,700  
Nippy -0F clear sky,low 20's today :( Sat & Sun mid 30's :)
Hard to believe better than half way thru January.