Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!!
#7,722  
Concur 100%...EVERY SINGLE project I start ends up taking much longer and costing much more than I anticipated....I hape always termed it "project creep". Just got home from the weekly grocery shopping trip now gotta rush off to enjoy lunch with a lady friend BYE for now....catch you guys later on.

Play hard to get, Bill. Don't let her think you are easy!!! :)

/ Good morning!!!! #7,723  
Play hard to get, Bill. Don't let her think you are easy!!! :)

Have known her for 20 years so she knows I am....:laughing: just checked that stupid "RT-polo" thread this one is with 50 posts of passing it :thumbsup:

And for what it's worth, calling me the "Crazy cat dude" is almost a compliment compared to calling me a postwhore.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #7,724  
:laughing:I couldn't say good morning this morning had no power it was out 18 hours so good afternoon got snow moved and some quality seat time today and laughing about these people on tv calling this a disaster they so out of touch todays world if it is a inconvience it's a disaster:laughing::laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #7,725  
:laughing:I couldn't say good morning this morning had no power it was out 18 hours so good afternoon got snow moved and some quality seat time today and laughing about these people on tv calling this a disaster they so out of touch todays world if it is a inconvience it's a disaster:laughing::laughing:

Longest I was ever without power was 42 hours and it was in late fall and quite chilly but I just bundled up and used a gas grill to heat food and hot water. The fireplace was worthless to heat the house but it did provide a sense of warmth. Now those people who got hit by Hurricane Sandy....THAT was a disaster. Sad thing today is that a majority of citizens are so soft and spoiled by easy living they don't know WTF to do if something goes wrong with their snug little cocoon.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,726  

How true.
Kind of like when I hear some of the dumb/stupid reasons people call 911.:confused3: :confused2:

/ Good morning!!!! #7,727  
How true.
Kind of like when I hear some of the dumb/stupid reasons people call 911.:confused3: :confused2:

HELLO IS THIS NINE ONE ONE? HELLLPPP !!!!! MY CAT JUST THREW UP ON MY NEW CARPET !!!! HELLLPP!!!

:laughing:

/ Good morning!!!!
#7,728  
Have known her for 20 years so she knows I am....:laughing: just checked that stupid "RT-polo" thread this one is with 50 posts of passing it :thumbsup:

And for what it's worth, calling me the "Crazy cat dude" is almost a compliment compared to calling me a postwhore.

That crazy cat dude knows his *****!!! :)

/ Good morning!!!! #7,729  
Just got home from the weekly grocery shopping trip now gotta rush off to enjoy lunch with a lady friend BYE for now....catch you guys later on.

Project creep at work!:D

/ Good morning!!!! #7,730  
Longest I was ever without power was 42 hours...
We were without power for that long last time we were in Michigan! It was the 2003 Woodward Dream Cruise, the great northeast blackout hit. We tried to wait it out, but the second day in the motel room with no working plumbing got the better of us!:laughing: