Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,741  
27 headed up to mid 50's. Should get rid of the rest of 3 inches of snow we had on Thursday. Couple of new calves during this latest snow. Longest time without power was 6 days, Jan 2000. Snow and ice in NC, close to where creekbend lives. We had a 3 wk old baby and not a generator to be had thanks to Y2K, just plenty of firewood ( thank GOD ).

/ Good morning!!!! #7,742  
18 degrees F this morning and heading up into the high thirties with a chance of light snow….Just a lazy Saturday with little or nothing pressing. Football tomorrow so another nice weekend.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,743  
Good morning all, TBN keeps kicking me off the site after being logged in for a minute or two, showing ads in the area where threads are supposed to go and asking me to register to remove the ads. It's 35 degrees now but forecast calls for a cold spell during the next several days. About being without power, I now have a generator and when I added the addition I had the mechanical contractor install a corner fireplace in the family room that puts out a lot of heat, a REAL working gas fireplace. So far have never needed it for emergency heat but at least it's there.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,744  
25 degrees curently should be in the forties later. Supposed to be sunny today. :thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #7,745  
Got the coffee brewing. 50 degrees with clear skies this morning. Heading to 73 with clouds in morning changing to sun rest of the day. Going to help neighbor put a new roof on his Texas room today.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,746  
Hey Ron!

What's a "Texas Room"?

David

/ Good morning!!!! #7,747  
good morning on my second cup of java wow 13 degrees here i don't remember the forcast saying it would be that cold suppose to be in the 40's today that snow will be alot harder to move today hope everbody has a wonderful and safe day i be here for a good while till warms up a little

/ Good morning!!!! #7,748  
20F Clouds calm wind,breaks of sun afternoon temps mid 30's..putter time for today.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,749  
Ron what going on here the temps where you are are suppose to be where i am and vise versa:confused:

/ Good morning!!!! #7,750  
Good morning! 43˚now up to to 64˚ later, no clouds, it's going to be a nice sunny day.

Texas Room?

There is too much sun in Texas so it should not be a sunroom unless it is on the north side or shaded by trees or only used in the winter.

I would describe a Texas Room as a large game room with the interior of old barn wood and used roof tin. Various dead animal would be hanging on the walls - goats, snakes, armadillos, rabbits (the ones with horns) and a white tailed deer. The bar is wooded and looks like a saloon out of a western movie, there is a pool table, a old pinball machine, an antique slot machine, and tables for card games. The light is a wagon wheel chandelier. Somewhere in the mix there is a set of longhorns, a branding iron and pictures of hills/deserts/cactus.

Ron you are confusing people. You need to change your location during the winter.

Last edited: