Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #77,791  
Lenny, that’s a great story.

/ Good morning!!!! #77,792  
Jay
Volcano is still very big news locally. The flow looks like a raging river on some of the newscasts. Hearing more and more about the financial/ economic impact.
Some in our Happy Hour group are looking to do the helicopter overflight. Not cheap, but maybe a once in a lifetime opportunity.

/ Good morning!!!! #77,793  
I’ve still got a Workmate I bought in 1971, when I was restoring an 1880’s house in Richmond. It was my very first WB after I was discharged from USAF active duty.

Like someone else mentioned, I’ve got a piece of 3/4” plywood, about 2’ x 3’ with a 2x4 cleat on bottom to clamp in the Workmate jaws.

Portable and handy. I still use it pretty often.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #77,794  
Still exploring found water 10 minutes from house. IMG_2043.JPG. I was hoping to use my senior pass for the first time but there was no one at the gate and the gate was open.

/ Good morning!!!! #77,795  
[QUOTE=lennyzx11
My grandfather remodeled up there in 1947. During that time they redid the roof. He hoisted that up on a rope and pulley and placed it while the roof was open! And when they wanted to bring it down in the 50s, it was discovered it wouldn't fit!
Kinda like building boat in basement. ;)

/ Good morning!!!! #77,796  
76F clear sky.
Outside early finish trimming around 10am,as I putting thing away neighbor came up the driveway ask if I could help him w/pine tree he cut down...yup tractor was needed...all I can say not much thought was put into cutting tree down,we ended up cutting down 2 more trees to get first tree to ground. :confused2:
Dr. appointment in an hour than plan on enjoying the rest of the day in slow motion.

Enjoy the day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #77,797  
Dr. appointment in an hour than plan on enjoying the rest of the day in slow motion.

Enjoy the day all.

I had an eye doctor appointment this morning at 10:40 a.m. Busy office today, so he was an hour late. And they dilate my eyes, so when I came out about noon . . . WOW! Fortunately, I have good sunglasses! And I don't think I'll do anything more today that requires going outside.:laughing: