Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,791  
we had a very windy night -10/-20 below windchill and 0 degrees,with a high of 8 with sun.we are suppose to have this till Thursday.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,792  
39 degrees and clear. Weatherman was wrong again, taint even cold out.

Bonfire was a roaring success, the middies were fine, fine lads.

I was up way too late, gotta feed critters and get to Church.... Tired...

Be well,
David
I think they were looking at last years forcast it's suppose to be in the teen's here it's 36degrees right now they no mention of strong winds and it's at least 10 to 15 or higher now good morning everyone

/ Good morning!!!! #7,793  
31F Clear sky temps towards upper 30's :) brrrrrr temps ranging -12F to upper teens arriving tonight until Friday. :(

Enjoy today folks.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,794  
32F this morning, gonna be dropping down later this week. Had a heavy fog yesterday morning that froze on the trees and other growth. This picture is the frozen fog on my grape vines, reminded me of the velvet on a deer's antlers.

image-3873691675.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #7,795  
Good Morning, 40 and clear here. It is going to be a nice day. The nutty neighbor was out yesterday. Yep I was out pushing the mower around the front yard. Seemed like every car in the neighborhood drove by just then. They were probably all shaking their heads as they passed by. Got up a bag of leaves and it looks better to me.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,796  
2013-01-20, 0830

29 here and a high of 36 predicted...reckon we better enjoy the warm spell!!

Boy, it is nice sleeping in on the weekends!!! None of the 0330 nonsense this morning!!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,797  
Drank all my ration of coffee. 51 degrees with some clouds this morning. Heading to 75 with a chance of some clouds. The TX room project may take a few days. Seems no one wants to work when its so cold back home. :shocked:
Good Morning All.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!!
#7,798  
Drank all my ration of coffee. 51 degrees with some clouds this morning. Heading to 75 with a chance of some clouds. The TX room project may take a few days. Seems no one wants to work when its so cold back home. :shocked:
Good Morning All.

18 here in Howell, and windy as heck. Lots of trees and branches down. I don't want to do much outside!!!!

/ Good morning!!!!
#7,799  
Good Morning All.

18 here in Howell, and windy as heck. Lots of trees and branches down. I don't want to do much outside!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,800  
49 now heading into the 50's, 20's tonight, 40's tomorrow, then 20's for highs for a few days. We haven't had that for a couple of winters. I don't miss it.