Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,801  
Been up since 6 am, spending today cleaning and rearranging the master bedroom, going to go shopping for a new king mattress set tomorrow. 15 degrees here and gusty winds, got as high as 46 yesterday...I liked that better. At least I can stay indoor the entire day. Enjoy your Sunday, everyone.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,802  
Foggy and close to freezing this morning, supposed to get some sun later. Warming up a bit to 7C/44.6F.
Going to do a bit of pruning with my chainsaw today, take off some tree branches, less getting whapped in the face when using the lawn tractor.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,803  
JD been up bout as long as you have not had breakfast yet just found out why we are having deer tenderloin bisquits gravy takes the wife hours to get the deer ready to fry she forgot to lay it out last night

/ Good morning!!!! #7,804  
Good morning guys!! 22 degrees outside, clear and windy. With the wind chill it feels like 6 degrees. I got the wood stove going, a load of wood brought to the house and put a wagon in the barn for my step dad. All of that since I have been home from work, around 730.

Will be up for a bit, but I will get some sleep later. Have a good day and stay warm ( if you live where it's cold!!! )

Larry

/ Good morning!!!! #7,805  
64F and windy

Gonna watch the playoff after I get back from breakfast

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #7,806  
Good morning! Very windy here and 28˚. Lost power for a few hours early this morning. Not a good day to be outside for sure. Have a good one!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,807  
Good afternoon all. It was 49F at 12:05 AM got down to about 24F back to 35F, cloudy. Burning the fireplace again after giving it 2 days off for warm weather. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #7,808  
Good afternoon all. It was 49F at 12:05 AM got down to about 24F back to 35F, cloudy. Burning the fireplace again after giving it 2 days off for warm weather. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #7,809  
And now for the mundane chores, Cut the quints off at the ground, even got to use the tractor :)
Also got both wheelbarrows full of wood for the cold snap.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,810  
2013-01-21, 0345

Warm spell is over...10 degrees now and a high of 19 today.