Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,811  
Hello all, 14 degrees here but no snow overnight. Got errands to run later on and a bunch of carpentry chores to do this afternoon. Hoping everyone has the day off as a paid holiday.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,812  
Currently 20 degrees with a high projected of 33 today.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,814  
9F Clear sky highes upper teens most of the week..least the wind stiop howling.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,815  
15 F clear here no wind! heading toward mid 20’s today and then heading down below zero the next few days..

/ Good morning!!!! #7,816  
25 and clear here.
I am getting a paid holiday today, but I have to work so it is a wash. Flying to TX this afternoon for some meetings in the FDallas/Garland area... Then off to CO for a couple meetings an I will not get home until past midnight Friday...

Today is my Lovely Bride's Birthday, we hard a dinner party at her parents yesterday. All she wanted for her Birthday was the remodel of the attic and that is dead-in-the-water so maybe it is a good thing I am leaving today... [sigh]

It will be colder here in Virginia this week than it will be in Colorado :confused2:

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #7,817  
Drinking first cup of coffee. 57 degrees with clouds this morning. Heading to 79 with a mix of sun and clouds. Time to get some exercise. Back to making RV shine. Texas room may be on the list of things to do.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,818  
25 going to 45 today 20 tonight, 28 for the next two days with a low of 10-12. I miss last winter!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,819  
37 now should get to 50s...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pats hang your heads<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

/ Good morning!!!! #7,820  
37 now should get to 50s...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pats hang your heads<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I got an invite to a SuperBowl party this year and I'm not sure who to root for...

Hmmm, East vs West Bowl?

David