Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!!
#7,821  
16 now, supposed to get down to 2 or 3. I wish the Canadians would keep the cold up in Canuckistan where it belongs!!! :)

/ Good morning!!!!
#7,822  
Hello all, 14 degrees here but no snow overnight. Got errands to run later on and a bunch of carpentry chores to do this afternoon. Hoping everyone has the day off as a paid holiday.

It was trying to snow here, but the wind was blowing so much that the snow evaporated pretty quickly.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,823  
Good Morning! 48˚ now up to 68˚ partly cloudy. This is a get-er-done kind of day because I have no weather excuses.
Sometimes I'm frozen between projects, with so many to do, yet none mandatory right now. Today is one of those times. I'll go outside and see which one my feet take me to. I think this is called retirement.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #7,824  
I like the "49ers" coatch,,,He can get fired up..Ill pull for him. I don't like the personal fowls that the ravens have,,

/ Good morning!!!! #7,826  
its -9 this morning we are only suppose to get to -3 today with a chance of flurries.it is going to be bad for the next couple days.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,827  
And now for the mundane chores, Cut the quints off at the ground, even got to use the tractor :)
Also got both wheelbarrows full of wood for the cold snap.
Yep, those quints can be mundane:D

/ Good morning!!!! #7,828  
Good morning! 19˚ with snow flurries and a high in the mid 20's. The ground is frozen so I may get the tractor out and pile some brush for burning. Have a good one!