Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,831  
I got an invite to a SuperBowl party this year and I'm not sure who to root for...

Hmmm, East vs West Bowl?

David

As a Browns fan and being from the home of the Yorks the only team to root for is the 49ers.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,832  
good morning had to go check on a job this morning it was a comfortable 27 here this morning now wind blowing looks like single diget temps comming on next few nights 20's of a day brrrrrrr

/ Good morning!!!! #7,833  
Good morning all. 18F this morning going for a high of 27F and sunny. Only one day in the low 40's this week, but did up tonight's low from 8 to 15F.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,834  
Chores for today include keeping the fireplace burning hot enough to keep the furnace off, research on two car repairs, and spend some time on work project.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,835  
64F and looking to be a nice day.
Hope to get some rafters cut and installed before heading to town this afternoon.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,836  
As a Browns fan and being from the home of the Yorks the only team to root for is the 49ers.

Stupidbowl...heck nobody invited me and nobody will anyway. The only reason I would want to watch the game is for the commercials. And I can see them online the next day so why bother to view the game.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,837  
Stupidbowl...heck nobody invited me and nobody will anyway. The only reason I would want to watch the game is for the commercials. And I can see them online the next day so why bother to view the game.

I see divorce has improved your sunny disposition Bill...

You should play SuperBallOfYarn with your puddytats instead.
:rolleyes:
:D
David

/ Good morning!!!!
#7,838  
I haven't watched a superbowl in years. I suppose if the Lions ever get there, I might get interested. Which isn't very likely!! :)

/ Good morning!!!! #7,839  
2013-01-22, 0420

9 degrees and snowing. Pretty light snow and we got about 2" so far. Doesn't feel as cold as it is.
High will be 14 today and snow showers...

/ Good morning!!!! #7,840  
Currently 12 degrees with a high of 22 projected today, windy.