Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,841  
11F inch of fallen snow partly cloudy now,highs upper teens..stay warm folks.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,842  
No new snow overnight but the temp dropped sharply and it's now MINUS FOUR DEGREES. BRRRRR !!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,843  
Around 15 degrees here and we did not get the snow they were calling for, guess it went south of us. temps are going to dip down below zero tonight, extra log or two on the fire I guess.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,844  
39 headed to 63 in Dallas TX where I find myself today. 24 at home right now (17 in Reston at my office!).

The forecast for Friday at home says "significant snow accumulation possible" and I'll be driving home after midnight in my 2wd F-150 (If my plane can land at Dulles in the first place). :eek:

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #7,845  
Got first cup of coffee poured. 57 degrees with cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 76 with clouds all day. Looked at weather at home up north. -4 degrees F with a good wind to make it feel even colder. Glad I am down here is the warmth of south TX.
Got another section of RV to polish and wax today.
The Texas room roofing project has gotten interesting. My help is not needed. Four old guys on the roof. Putting up 20 sheets of metal roofing. Should take all week for them to finish.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,846  
Good morning! Oh man is it ccccccccccold. I took the dogs out and the thermometer said 4˚. Have to get the wood stove fired up. Have a good one and stay warm!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,847  
22 wind chill 7 right now, but still getting colder. Supposed to get around 24-25 for a high but that might have already happened. Winds 20-30 with gusts. I liked last winter much better!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,848  
22 wind chill 7 right now, but still getting colder. Supposed to get around 24-25 for a high but that might have already happened. Winds 20-30 with gusts. I liked last winter much better!

Oh, COME ON NOW !!! If we didn't have episodes of really bitter winter weather we would not appreciate the milder periods so much. Think about that.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,849  
It's 17 here now, wind chill 9. But the sun is shining!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,850  
Good Morning! 45˚ heading to 67˚ sunny skies no wind. I'll try to remember this nice January day when comparing weather in August.

Ron's got the system beat - too bad my dog and cats don't like to travel, I'd do the reverse of what he does, but then I would also miss our weekly pool volleyball competition.