Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,851  
39 headed to 63 in Dallas TX where I find myself today. 24 at home right now (17 in Reston at my office!).

Enjoy your time in Dallas, David.:) It's a bit cooler here, northwest of you this morning. It started out as 28 F and is now up to 30 F. That's not unusual since we are about 75 miles from the DFW Metro-mess with all of it's concrete heat island.

BTW: My pick for winning the Super Bowl is Baltimore. The 49ers won a game they should have lost, and the win was by the skin of their teeth. The Ravens dominated the Pats the entire game. They also have the spirit of Ray Lewis to encourage them onto victory. I don't have a dog in this fight, but it looks like a pit bull up against a poodle to me. My pick is the Ravens based on what I saw this last Sunday. I think the Lombardi Trophy is gonna stay on the East Coast again this year.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,852  
Ron's got the system beat - too bad my dog and cats don't like to travel, I'd do the reverse of what he does, but then I would also miss our weekly pool volleyball competition.
Pool Volleyball can be played anywhere. Dog and Cat traveling can be a problem. Take a friendly snake with you. I am sure the dog will follow. :D

/ Good morning!!!!
#7,854  
-3 here. TDC = Too Damm Cold!!! My older dog simply did not want to go out. He didn't need too, so he didn't. I fed & watered the chickens and goats. The goats looked like they were shivering!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,855  
this morning not as bad as i thought it would be 12 degrees winds 35 mph no power again last night got it back about 10:30 this morning everyone have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #7,856  
IMG_1681.jpg
60F, got down to 59 last night, our low for the year.
Takes me 1/2 hour to cut and install a rafter (by myself), so a few more today.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,857  
Cloudy with fog this morning and showers/light rain this evening and overnight. We have had a dry spell for about the last 2 weeks so looks like we are back into a wetter weather pattern. High of 4-5C.
Posting late as I just came back from the neighbour's, learning what she does for feeding etc. as she is away on 2 weeks holidays come Saturday and I will look after her cows,:cow: goats:goat: and chickens,:chicken: going over there in the morning and late afternoon.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,859  
Good afternoon all. 14F this morning 18F for high (current temp) and had 1/2 in. of unforecast snow.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,860  
Having been there, done at, 30 minutes is a pretty good time.

Thanks. Just can't seem to make the trips up and down the ladders like 5 years and 2 knees ago :(

Would have liked to get 3 more than I did today, but the body said "NO". At least I have them all cut and ready to go.

image-1329005001.jpg

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet