Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,861  
Howdy guys, met my former boss at an all-you-can-gorge-yourself-on Chinese buffet for lunch, then went to the County Register of Deeds office to file all the paperwork for my divorce and refinance. ARRRRGHHH...the ex's flippin' lawyer who prepared the deed screwed up and the wording means the title company may not accept it as written and I may have to GO THRU THE WHOLE FREAKING PROCESS OF GETTING ANOTHER DEED AND ALL RELATED MATTERS. ARRRRRGGHHHH !!!! I am SO WANTING to get this entire flying, flipping, freakup DONE AND OVER WITH !!!!

Thanks for letting me rant....:thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #7,863  
Now Bill, what would you do if it were really over? LOL

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #7,864  
2013-01-23, 0410

-4 right now and light snow (flurries, actually)...it'll be -9 by 0800, then a high of 3 degrees. It'll be clear toght...obviously clear and cold...

/ Good morning!!!! #7,865  
Right at 3 degrees here, didn’t go negative last night, but they claim it will tonight. Had about 1/2” of snow last night. Got up early to load the wood stove….

/ Good morning!!!! #7,866  
Now Bill, wht would be the fun it being simple?:D

You hit THAT one right on the head...I wouldn't be JDgreen227 if I didn't have something to b**** about...:laughing: as for the weather report it is one degree here right now. Going grocery shopping later on today.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,867  
Currently 11 degrees with a high of 22 today. It might just be time to get my winter jackets out.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,868  
-4F Partly cloudy maybe daytime high of 10F,along w/windchil just plan cold.
Put two extra logs on the fire and stay warm folks.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,869  
55 headed for 74 in Dallas, 38 in Aurora Colorado where I am headed later today, and 11 degrees at home!!!!

Had a great day of meetings and a rowdy dinner out at a swanky steak joint with the customer & my team. More meetings today.

I slept terrible last night but I feel ok so no big deal....

Be WARM all of you!
Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #7,870  
...I wouldn't be JDgreen227 if I didn't have something to b**** about...

WOW! Now I don't need to say anything about Bill.

Bill, be comforted that knowing is half the problem... Maybe there is hope for you yet! :D

David