Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,871  
I am thinking maybe the double post bug is fixed or at least MUCH improved.

twice in the last 24 hours at minimum I have gotten the screen "do you want to leave this page" but only a single post!
:thumbsup:
David

PS - Bill, how is the us vs them post count?

/ Good morning!!!! #7,872  
Refilled the woodstove and the coffee mug in order to fend off the 11 degrees here today. We won't see above freezing temps again until Sunday.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,873  
well it's 12 degrees now wind chill -3 not as bad as i thought it would be got the stove full of locust and getting hot chance of snow every day till sunday could get very intresting hope everyone has a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #7,874  
Mossflowerwoods...that other thread is so far behind now they could postwhore 24 hours a day and never catch up. By the way, if you guys want to see TRUE postwhore artists check that thread out.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,875  
Drinking fresh brewed coffee. 57 degrees with some clouds this morning. Heading to 80 with some patchy clouds. Going south of the border for the day.
Good morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,876  
They aren't post ***** artists like we are, we're so good we are "Post ***** Arteests!" Viola'

/ Good morning!!!! #7,877  
13 wind chill 2, as in 2 damm cold! More snow tonight and Friday, but doesn't look like a bunch. I hope to have my tractor home by then. Gotta find some cat0-cat1 bushings for my rear blade. Front loader is good for moving snow but the blade is a lot better at clearing it.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,878  
Well it is -21C or -6 F here this morning but the sun is out, the car started and as we say here it's winter what do you expect. -21C sounds a lot colder than it really is. But I still won't be working in the garage today. I don't think my Big Buddy propane heater is going to do it today. Have a good one. This may not be the place to ask but I can't seem to get pictures posted, whats the best way, I tried and seem to have them in the photo album but they won't show in a thread obviously doing something wrong.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,880  
Good morning! Just came in from taking the dogs out and the mercury says 2˚ with sunny skies. Supposed to get some snow on Friday and temps in the 20's for the weekend. Looks like a heat wave, a tropical heat wave. Have a good one!