Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,901  
-14F Clear maybe reaching 10F today...old woodstove sure does feel good..

Heard Friday storm should just miss us..staying south.

Dress warm think about those dog days of summer.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,902  
Since it was in the 20s all night, the snow coming down this morning is all powder - but only 1". I'm still glad I cut and stacked another load of firewood yesterday...plus more snow promised for Friday.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,903  
2" of powder, 15 degrees, going to 27 with 20-30 mph winds, then 4" tomorrow. I hate snow! At least I got my tractor home. It's supposed to be 64 next Wednesday, now that there Clark is what I call winter!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,904  
So according to my daughter who txt'd me pics, at home there is "nigh unto 2" of snow" which she corrected to just over an inch, and it is 20 degrees.

In Reston which is near the airport I need to land at tomorrow night, it is 18 and snowing now.

Here in Denver it is 33 and clear right now.

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #7,905  
So according to my daughter who txt'd me pics, at home there is "nigh unto 2" of snow" which she corrected to just over an inch, and it is 20 degrees.

In Reston which is near the airport I need to land at tomorrow night, it is 18 and snowing now.

Here in Denver it is 33 and clear right now.

Be well,
David

Good luck David, snow is moving in tomorrow night.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,906  
Currently 14 here with a high of 22 today

/ Good morning!!!! #7,907  
Coffee is brewing. 63 degrees with heavy fog this morning. Heading to 84 with sun and a occasional cloud. May it back from Mexico. Do not have to worry about roads. We drive to a parking lot on US side of boarder. Then walk across bridge. No projects planed for today. Neighbor got his roof finished.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,908  
Good luck David, snow is moving in tomorrow night.

I need it Randy. I'm supposed to land at Dulles at about 11pm, by the time I get luggage etc. I will be driving home (about 80 miles) at midnight, in the snow, with my 2wd F-150 and the rear has no weight, and the tires are almost bald.

Gonna be a GOOD TIME! :confused2:

David

/ Good morning!!!! #7,909  
The good Lord looks out for drunks and fools, and I know you're not much of a drinker...:D

/ Good morning!!!! #7,910  
The good Lord looks out for drunks and fools, and I know you're not much of a drinker...:D

Randy,

Only when I'm alone or with someone...

Looks like I'm covered and the Good Lord will continue looking out for me (as He always has) :D
:D :D :D :D
David