Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,911  
Good morning! The weather says it is 14 but the thermometer looks colder. Going outside reminds me why the King of Obsolete has that nice bushy beard. If you think its cold where you are check out the weather for Lynn Lake.

Chris

/ Good morning!!!! #7,912  
   / Good morning!!!!
#7,913  
7 big ones here. And going up to 17 today? Have a good one, guys. Gotta go take care of the critters.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,914  
good morning 20 degrees wind chill 11 got some strong winds weather says more snow on the way friday this iss the craziest weather i got up this morning at 3 am the dog was barking let her outside the temp was 32 i thought what is going on the weather showed us to be 17 degrees got up later about 6:30 it was 23 and now it's 20 none of these numbers are close to what our forcast says

/ Good morning!!!! #7,916  
Roy---MINUS 17 DEGREES !!!??? It's a toasty 3 above zero here right now and we got two inches of new powder snow last night. Finally got the issue of the deed resolved so the place is in my name now, when I built on and remodeled I purchased Schlage locks for the doors in part because they can be rekeyed with a simple $14 kit that will do six locks. Did that yesterday upon learning deed transfer had been completed. Glad I don't have to go anyplace today, enjoy your Thursday everyone.

Bet you are a happy man getting the deed changed. :dance1: :thumbsup: :D :jump:

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #7,917  
its -2 and sunny getting up to 10 today.we are suppose to get some snow tonight.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,919  
We had the Skywarn spotter class last night at out county VFD meeting. I had a one in 30 chance in winning an "official" rain gauge but I didn't, so now I will have to buy one like this ($27.75)
Official CoCoRaHS 4" Rain Gauge

Don, from some of these temperatures they are throwin' around here, that rain gage would be a busted ice gage. Does anybody make a freeze-proof rain gage?

/ Good morning!!!! #7,920  
64F and morning (I hope) rain. 8.04 inch YTD