Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,921  
Bet your are a happy man getting the deed changed. :dance1: :thumbsup: :D :jump:

But NOW what am I going to b**** about....:laughing: Up to 17 degrees now, very bright and full sunlight and it is really beautiful outdoors. I started a thread in "Related Topics" about a guy who was very happily living in a 280 square foot apartment near Times Square in NYC, one of the members posted about George Carlin and his rant about "Stuff" and I got out my book "Braindroppings" and read what Carlin had to say about getting stuff. Made me laugh so hard because it is really truthful...for the most part many of us DO have an obsession with getting more stuff.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,922  
Yep...minus 17 degrees....
We had -17 (give or take) about a week or so back too. Just gotta dress right.

That's just TOO COLD

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #7,923  
Good afternoon all. Yesterday lo was 10F high was 42F. Forgot to look at thermometer before leaving for work but high made it up 29F and cloudy. Tonight and tomorrow precip stating frozen and ending in rain. 21F tonight then up to 45F tomorrow. Can anyone say roller coaster?

/ Good morning!!!! #7,924  
Have had to spend more time at work yesterday and today so just now catching up.
Bill good to hear there is slim pickings on the b@@@@ list.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,925  
good evening everyone yes JD i have a stuff problem and the wife does as well my garsge is so full of stuff it's awful. oh yeah i got to use periods and commas and qotation now or i will be called a lawyer sorry. the company my wife worked for for 30 years closed there doors a couple week's ago and you should see my garage. i told her they didn't shut down they just down sized and moved to my garage.well i'll live with it. man got ice stom headed in here friday morning. we have been out of power 3 times in the past week not had power for a 24 hour period sense last friday. this deal will be awful suppose to get 1/2 inch ice or more and 4 to 6 inches of snow oh well we will see what happens.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,926  
Don, from some of these temperatures they are throwin' around here, that rain gage would be a busted ice gage. Does anybody make a freeze-proof rain gage?

Good point Jim. They do sell replacement inner and outer tubes so if one breaks it only cost about 1/2 price for a partial replacement. If it is going to rain and then freeze you could always put something like a weighted hollow stick in the tube that will collapses before the tube cracks.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,927  
2013-01-25, 0420
Not too bad this morning...-4 degrees. Looks like a high of 12 today and sunny. Maybe snow showers tonight.

Looks like our old stompng grounds in PA are going to get snow today!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,928  
Wow a balmy 13 degrees here this morning, after waking up to below zero for several days this is a heat wave. I am starting to wonder if I will even use any of my snow removal equipment this year. Heading out later this afternoon to a local library that is selling used books, my only real vice is the obscene amount I spend on books a year. Happy Friday, everyone.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,929  
...my only real vice is the obscene amount I spend on books a year. Happy Friday, everyone.

You can read???
How do you have the time with all your post whoring?

/ Good morning!!!! #7,930  
-4F clear skyone can feel the warmth compare last couple mornings. :) :)
Maybe mid teens for highs w/little wind :) :) :) still not the type weather put your tongue on outside piece metal tho. ;)