Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,931  
We are right at 1 degree F right now but real windy. Heading out to Syracuse this morning for the weekend then on to Rochester, NY for a few days. Just need to see more snow than we are getting here!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,932  
Good Morning! 65˚ heading to 76˚ partly cloudy. Slept with the windows open last night. I don't think Whipper liked it. I woke her up every time I made any noise and she would start barking and running around the house trying to find a creeping critter. I'm glad you guys are not letting the cold slip down south.

Working on two projects: 1. re-doing the Keyhole garden - putting a cement base and mortar between the rocks and 2. putting doors on the lean-to.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,933  
Drinking second cup of coffee. 65 degrees with clouds this morning. Heading to 84 with some clouds and a breeze to keep cool in the shade. Not much planned for today. Getting to hot to work outside. Looking at temperatures up north. I think I will have a cool adult beverage and be glad I am retired and can travel south for the winter.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,934  
good morning it's up to 16 degrees now was 11 earlier the ice and snow on the way snowing now. weather say's high in the 50's first of the week bring it on i got ton's of tree's to get off my fence everyone have a great day.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,935  
IMG_9116.jpgIMG_9084.jpgIMG_9098.jpgIMG_9117.jpgIMG_9122.jpg34 here , its looking like freezing rain on the way..good day to burn some shop wood, an clean up after a rather fast "build"(My mount an 1/2 in the hosp an light duty sure cut into "the build")Its not steam bent parts, but still will carry everything.Its for the scouts winter Klondike derby.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #7,936  
Heading to 84. . .
. . .Getting to hot to work outside.

:laughing::laughing::laughing: You need to be here in August to 'break' you from sayin' that kind of stuff. Only a snowbird from MI would say something like that.;)

I told my wife that I wanted to use this great weather to get some more dirt work done. I even bought diesel for my tractor. What I've been doing instead is working on my brother's golf cart, fixing my grandson's broken bike, topping my asparagus jungle and covering the bed with organic manure/humus, killing fire ants, helping the neighbor with her computer network, going shopping, going to grandson's basketball games, and. . . sigh! You get the picture.:confused2:

/ Good morning!!!! #7,937  
we have 12 this morning with snow,looks to be around 3 inches getting up to 19 today

/ Good morning!!!! #7,938  
Good morning. Got the coffee on and the wood stove going. It's currently 26 F right now heading to 57F today. I'll probably cut up some more firewood today while it's warm out.

Chad

/ Good morning!!!!
#7,940  
View attachment 299548View attachment 299549View attachment 299551View attachment 299552View attachment 29955334 here , its looking like freezing rain on the way..good day to burn some shop wood, an clean up after a rather fast "build"(My mount an 1/2 in the hosp an light duty sure cut into "the build")Its not steam bent parts, but still will carry everything.Its for the scouts winter Klondike derby.

Since I am from Michigan, and part of my family is from the UP, What is the "Klondike" to folks from Georgia? Do the scouts go to Minnisota or?