Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!!
#7,941  
Drinking second cup of coffee. 65 degrees with clouds this morning. Heading to 84 with some clouds and a breeze to keep cool in the shade. Not much planned for today. Getting to hot to work outside. Looking at temperatures up north. I think I will have a cool adult beverage and be glad I am retired and can travel south for the winter.
Good Morning All.

Sounds like my dad. He calls from Florida to tell me how warm it is laughs, and hangs up. Just to fxxk we me.....:)

/ Good morning!!!! #7,942  
64F and drizzly - tail end of a storm. Only 4 more rafters to go, hopefully it will clear so I can git her done.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,943  
Missed the morning post due to early meetings & travels.

It is warm and sunny here in Denver, cold and snowing lightly at home.

Flying home in a couple hours... happy to be going home.

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #7,944  
Good afternoon all. Temp at 23F went to 44F and sunny. No big temp swings for Sat. and Sunday and rain in the forecast for Sunday.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,945  
10 this morning, got to 23, had 2.5" more powder on top of yesterday's. Just in time for the grandson's first birthday party that will bring about 30 people tracking snow, dirt and youngun smegma into the house!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,946  
2013-01-26, 0700

Not too bad...about 0 degrees and flurries. A high of 15 predicted.
We're looking at a couple houses today...both look nice in the pictures, but we'll see. After that, our weekly shopping trip for groceries and beer.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,947  
good morning 26 degrees with some black ice to deal with this morning suppose to be a warming trend comming our way everyone have a great day if the weather is not to bad i'll be cutting tree's off of fence today.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,948  
:laughing::laughing::laughing: You need to be here in August to 'break' you from sayin' that kind of stuff. Only a snowbird from MI would say something like that.;)

I told my wife that I wanted to use this great weather to get some more dirt work done. I even bought diesel for my tractor. What I've been doing instead is working on my brother's golf cart, fixing my grandson's broken bike, topping my asparagus jungle and covering the bed with organic manure/humus, killing fire ants, helping the neighbor with her computer network, going shopping, going to grandson's basketball games, and. . . sigh! You get the picture.:confused2:
All that and no weather report. :D

/ Good morning!!!! #7,949  
-0F Clear sky maybe upper teens follow by chilly night,oohhh well getting warmer each day.
Not much to do today other than putter.

Enjoy the day.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,950  
Drinking warm coffee. 66 degrees with come clouds and a breeze this morning. Heading to 84 with clouds and maybe a little of sun. Enjoying the great weather. But without the my tractor and other power equipment that I have at home. Going to sit back and have another adult beverage.
Good Morning All.