Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,951  
Good Morning! 54˚ and heading for the 70's partly cloudy and a little foggy.

This weekend the county will have a wildlife kill off with prize awards. I'll have to watch out for Whipper so she does not get shot.

Ron, you need to pull your tractor down with you and get that job of cleaning the beach sand!

/ Good morning!!!!
#7,952  
21 here, going to 26? Need coffeee!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,953  
we are 2 this morning and sunny and going up to 20 today.we had 4 inch of snow Friday,good plowing light snow.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,954  
17 degrees here, another 2 inches of powder snow overnight. Hey guys, let's get this thread over 8,000 by Monday morning. And no postwhoring allowed.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,955  
Roy---MINUS 17 DEGREES !!!??? It's a toasty 3 above zero here right now and we got two inches of new powder snow last night. Finally got the issue of the deed resolved so the place is in my name now, when I built on and remodeled I purchased Schlage locks for the doors in part because they can be rekeyed with a simple $14 kit that will do six locks. Did that yesterday upon learning deed transfer had been completed.

Glad I don't have to go anyplace today, enjoy your Thursday everyone.

I changed my locks on the house with smart key system. no need to take anything apart. just have your old key and new key and the smart key to change locks. done in less then 30 seconds each. Love it.

Wow a balmy 13 degrees here this morning, after waking up to below zero for several days this is a heat wave. I am starting to wonder if I will even use any of my snow removal equipment this year. Heading out later this afternoon to a local library that is selling used books, my only real vice is the obscene amount I spend on books a year. Happy Friday, everyone.

its 13 degrees now -- and cloudy. Been using my plow a few times -- in a way I am jealous of my folks - they received 3 ft in a week just 1 hr drive east of me. when am I gonna get that stuff here ?! :laughing:

as for books - have you looked into freecycle?

/ Good morning!!!! #7,956  
Good morning all. Got the coffee on. It's currently 34F out right now heading to a warm 56F today. Still have 68 F in the forecast for the 28th. I sure hope it gets that warm.

Got some firewood cut up yesterday. Not sure what I'm gonna do today.

Chad

/ Good morning!!!! #7,957  
I got home at 2am, there was a tiny bit of snow falling from the blue sky at about 7:30 when the kids got me up... I fed the horses with the baby assisting and I am sitting down to a very special breakfast.

It sure is nice they are happy I'm home...

Gonna sled a tiny bit on the tiny bit of snow afterwards...

Be good & be well all-o-y'all...
David

/ Good morning!!!! #7,958  
64F and sunny, looking for a good day :)

/ Good morning!!!! #7,959  
On late today as I am also doing my neighbours farm chores while she is away on 2 weeks holidays. Her cows are bigger than mine but luckily I have lots of experience picking up cow poo. Her chores are much like mine, looking after and feeding a flock of chickens, 4 cows and 3 goats. My only concern is she has a heifer that may calf close to when she comes back.
Had a very nice and warm day yesterday, got up to 8.9C/48F.
More cloud today and good chance of showers with a high of 5C/41F. Getting 10 big round bales of halage delivered late this morning, they say they are about 800 lbs. I did get a couple of hooks welded to my tractor bucket to make it a little easier for me to chain them when I have to move them.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,960  
Hmmmmm, gonna bust thru 8000 this weekend?

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet