Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #791  
It's been a busy couple of days, we spent Tuesday morn at the hospital (bouncing baby boy 7 pounds 15 ounces, 19.5 inches!!), then to work for a few hours, back to the hospital for some getting to know my grandson time.

Then up at 4:30 the next morn - had a big job that I needed to quote (Joplin tornado damaged building - heartbreaking, especially knowing that lives were lost in that building). Then a six hour round trip to south Missouri picking up a Christmas present for my son. Home at 10:40 last night.

This morning, another 6 hour round trip to Kansas to look at five school projects. Then over to my daughters to - yes spoil my grandson!!

Back at home in time to eat a deer burger that my son cooked (yes it was excellent). Mendi (the head of this household (in case she reads this)) has come down with something, and is feeling poorly, so I jumped in and tool care of some domestic chores...

FINALLY, I have time to post a few pictures for everyone!!

image-962812634.png

image-3381730366.png

image-2278656806.png

image-646966184.png

Thanks for all the comments and well wishes.

And I know it's not morning.. But it's morning somewhere!! Haha. Good Night!!

/ Good morning!!!! #793  
12-23-2011 Currently 61 degrees. It's been raining most of the night. Suppose to ease up somewhat by noon. Hope that everyone has a great day.

/ Good morning!!!! #794  
4:40 in NH and 36 degrees expecting rain turning to snow so they say. Still a chance for a white Christmas! Off to make my second cup of coffee

/ Good morning!!!! #795  
Coffee is being brewed. 23 very moist degrees this morning. Heading to 33 cloudy today. Woke up at 1:00 this morning. Saw snow falling. Went back to bed. Looked out when I got up a few minutes ago. No snow. Ground is to warm to keep snow. Continuing prep for Christmas and trip south.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #796  
Morning all.
Congratulations Depmandog.

/ Good morning!!!! #797  
First of all, Congrats and thanks for the pics to Dean. Children are always a Blessing, and I'm certain that a first grandkid is even MORE of a Blessing. :thumbsup::D:thumbsup:

It was 47 or 48 at 0500 when I got up, rain had stopped, but everything is soaked and sloppy.

It started last night somewhat unexpectedly right after I unloaded the generator & tools out of the trailer. My wife was out Christmas shopping and had no coat so she got surprised by it too!

Good thing was all the stuff I wanted dry was under the carport.

Today might be VERY interesting. A couple TBN'ers might show up, I'm afraid it might be too wet for the dirtbikes LstInThot's sons will want to bring...

The wood fence is almost done, just 24' eft to get the boards up, posts tamped. All of the posts need to be tamped again, and a couple of them, where we were worried about boards fitting were not tamped at all yet, so that needs to be adressed. All told it will be a 332' run with a 12' gate included. Next will be a 295' straight run, and an even longer (have not measured it yet) curved run along the driveway west loop. But not till spring.

Next up running the 600' of double line ElectroBraid with fiberglass step in posts to enclose the current grassy area. Horses will be here in a couple weeks MAX (delay mostly due to Wife's vision for a "reception" party).

I will try to get the last coats of paint on my new mailbox project (I will start a thread with pics for it later) I plan to have it in the ground next week at the latest.

That Job offer I was dissapointed in got better. My next boss told me what he submitted to the CEO for the 2nd offer and I said if it comes back close I will accept it. Might not know until next week. It will cut into my tractor time having a real job again, but it will be better in the long run. I need toothsome work to feel useful and fulfilled.

My Navy DR friend has done concrete foundation work and has offered to help me framing out the Motorcycle shed foundation. Heck, maybe I'll just rent a mixer and pour it myself! I'd really like to get the bikes out of the weather and away from the danged chickens!

I'm also planning to finish the conversion of an old woodshed into a "Chicken Shack" (I have pics, will post thread later) so I can mod the door on the big metal shed, and move my tractor and attachments out of the weather...

Wow... This has been a long post.:D

Good Morning y'all!

Happy Christmas Eve Eve!

David

/ Good morning!!!! #798  
49 here going to 65:)
We got 2" of rain in the last few days that was great!
Army Grunt

/ Good morning!!!! #799  
congrats! Especially for the mom and pop:thumbsup:
Its 32 F this morning with an inch of freash snow, and the best part is that the temp is to drop a degree or 2 so that this snow will stick around for a day or 2. A white Christmas.

/ Good morning!!!! #800  
Good morning all. It is 34* here and the rain stopped during the night. Weather guessers say no rain for the next 5 days - Ha, we"ll see. Certainly has been a wet year in this area.