Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,991  
Roy,

How was the house Hunting yesterday?

The horses preferr today's 28 vs. the 8 last week...

Be warm all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #7,992  
What's the count? My phone says page 800...

/ Good morning!!!! #7,996  
Roy,

How was the house Hunting yesterday?

The horses preferr today's 28 vs. the 8 last week...

Be warm all,
David

We saw a really nice place...
I'd prefer more rural. I don't have a problem with dirt roads (Vermont abounds with dirt roads!) although I understand the Mud Season can be challenging (so I might eat those words).
However, the wifey wants to be on a paved road and have neighbors within view. So, we found a place just north of Bethel, VT. 8.6 acres partially fronting on the White River (the bottom land is in a flood zone, but the house is on a hill above the bottom land), large house (rancher) with a two car attached garage (place for the tractor and implements!!!) and a couple smaller outbuildings. And, of course, it's got a Vermont Castings woodstove!
This is definitely a house we want to investigate further.
The biggest downside is the tax rate. It's pretty high and I'm assuming the owners never contested the assessments.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,997  
Good morning. It's 7:05 AM here with a temp of 44F. Heading to 69F today. It's sure gonna be nice having some warm weather in January. Tomorrow the 28th. It's supposed to be even warmer with high of 72F.

Makes me think winter is over. But unfortunately not quite yet as were supposed to get cold again.

Chad

/ Good morning!!!! #7,999  
should be over the top by now JD cancell that paper and read it online that help get your playboy back