Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,002  
Congrats Roy, number 8000! You win! Unfortunately the prize is a 3 day, 2 night stay with Bill!:eek:

/ Good morning!!!! #8,003  
Congrats Roy, number 8000! You win! Unfortunately the prize is a 3 day, 2 night stay with Bill!:eek:

Hmmmmmmm...recently divorced...probably horny as a three peckered billy goat and he's been watching xHamster...think I'll stay in Vermont!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,004  
Getting close to that temperature where I drink Ice Coffee in the morning. 68 degrees with clouds this morning. Heading to 82 with clouds and a breeze. Little under the weather this morning. More relaxing without adult beverages.
Good Morning All

/ Good morning!!!!
#8,006  
Hmmmmmmm...recently divorced...probably horny as a three peckered billy goat and he's been watching xHamster...think I'll stay in Vermont!
:)
You guys are great. My wife is asking what I am laughing at!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,007  
:)
You guys are great. My wife is asking what I am laughing at!

Jeeze...I finally got some well deserved respite from being insulted here at home, and now you guys are picking on me for no reason at all...I think my feelings are hurt. Sure is great to be appreciated !!! :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #8,008  
Just came in from bottle feeding my 3 calves & its frosty out and it's not Friday.:confused::confused:
Looks like a cloudy day with some showers and a high of 5C.
Going over to the neighbour's in about ス hours when we see some daylight, about 8AM Pacific time.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,009  
65F. Cruise ship passing by out front. Just might take it easy today. ProBowl on TV this afternoon. Ahhhh, retirement :)

/ Good morning!!!! #8,010  
Those painted ones will remain exposed, no ceiling. Actually it was the HD combined primer/finish. Most likely, the only coat they'll get in my lifetime. Still have to touch up the cut ends and the 2 corbels.