Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,012  
28 and clear here...

It sure was nice to get a full nights sleep in my own bed...

Be well all of you, especially Larry (JD230511) working at 3am on Sunday! Thank you!
David

Thank you. And thankfully work went by real fast today

/ Good morning!!!! #8,013  
2013-01-28, 0410

0 degrees here now with a high of 27 predicted. 1-3 inches of snow tonight...

/ Good morning!!!! #8,014  
5F Clouds rolling snow late afternoon..1-3 inches,least its going to be alot warmer.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,015  
29 at 0530, I overslept because I forgot to set the alarm...
I think I've reovered from last weeks sleep debt, Saturday I had a serious case of the DUMB and actually needed to take a NAP!

Yesterday after Church my oldest had a Violin recital and she was awesome. We had a great family afternoon eating lunch out with friends, the recital, and Sweet Frog frozen yogurt after that.

It was good to be home and my girls treated me like a king.

Threatening to be freezing rain or wintry mix until noon-ish today, so I will work from home today. Tomorrow is a day trip up to Columbia Maryland and Annapolis Junction.

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #8,016  
David, that is very heartwarming to read your line "my girls treated me like a king". :thumbsup:

We are having a warming spell, it is 35 degrees this morning and although there was some snowfall last night it will soom melt. I am going to the DMV office at 9 this morning to apply for new titles for the car and truck, the office is about a 20 minute drive away. I could go to the office on the west side of town which is only 15 minutes away but there is always at least a 45 minute wait there while I never have to wait more than a minute or two at the more distant one.

Yesterday's newspaper was filled with inserts for sales of new tv sets and party food they are trying to entice people to buy for the Stupidbowl, heck I don't even know what teams are playing.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,017  
Saracuse this morning 23F. Heading to Rocheste, NY later this morning and yes going right into lake effect snow. Home on Wednesday!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,018  
Got coffee brewed and cooling off with ice cubes. 73 degrees with clouds and a good breeze this morning. Heading to 85 with a mix of sun and clouds. Another day of relaxing. I am getting into this relaxing.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,019  
22 at 11 last night 33 now with some drizzle/freezing drizzle. Played with my little front end loader yesterday for the first time, what a beast! Warmer through Wednesday when it's supposed to be 68, then 35 and snow by Friday, a weather roller coaster and Lynn and I have the colds to prove it!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,020  
Good morning! 69˚ getting up into the high 70's cloudy, light drizzle possible most of the day.

I'll play with stone today, starting with gathering some more flat stones to start the wall on the keyhole garden. This will be my first attempt at a mortared stone wall.