Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,021  
Good morning! 69˚ getting up into the high 70's cloudy, light drizzle possible most of the day.

I'll play with stone today, starting with gathering some more flat stones to start the wall on the keyhole garden. This will be my first attempt at a mortared stone wall.

Pvers, stone...are you a block head? :D

/ Good morning!!!! #8,024  
Top - not the group, just a rolling a stone.

Sodamo, up North a bad day is below 0˚, here in the South it's a day above 110˚, what is a bad day on the Big Island?

/ Good morning!!!! #8,025  
good morning running a little behind got freezing rain so not in a big hurry. 29 degree's now headed to 50 today i sure hope it makes it. everyone have a wonderful day

/ Good morning!!!! #8,026  
we had 4-6 inch of snow last night and today it sounds like we going to get freezing drizzle and a high of 35 today.it is 31 right now and overcast.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,027  
Another day of banner postcard weather is expected today in N. Texas. We left the windows open last night and it's still 72 F inside our house this morning before 7 AM. Right now it is 62 F outside with a very light southerly breeze. The air is very heavy and humid, so it feels warmer. I'm planning to finish up my golf cart battery monitor for my brother's cart today. The project is a strip of digital voltmeters that monitor each battery's voltage so we can see how they discharge and then charge. Since the cart has 4 x 12 vdc batteries, that's four meters, four fuses, and five wiring disconnects. The cart has a total charge level meter, but this will allow us to see what each battery is doing with the flip of a switch. When I finish, I'll post a link to a photo.

I may also get on a tractor some today, but my grandson has a ballgame at 5 PM tonight, so I'll have to wrap up early to make it to his game. Rain is expected tomorrow, so I need to get-'er-done today. Just another lovely January day in Paradise.:D

/ Good morning!!!! #8,028  
Another day of banner postcard weather is expected today in N. Texas. We left the windows open last night and it's still 72 F inside our house this morning before 7 AM. Right now it is 62 F outside with a very light southerly breeze. The air is very heavy and humid, so it feels warmer. I'm planning to finish up my golf cart battery monitor for my brother's cart today. The project is a strip of digital voltmeters that monitor each battery's voltage so we can see how they discharge and then charge. Since the cart has 4 x 12 vdc batteries, that's four meters, four fuses, and five wiring disconnects. The cart has a total charge level meter, but this will allow us to see what each battery is doing with the flip of a switch. When I finish, I'll post a link to a photo.

I may also get on a tractor some today, but my grandson has a ballgame at 5 PM tonight, so I'll have to wrap up early to make it to his game. Rain is expected tomorrow, so I need to get-'er-done today. Just another lovely January day in Paradise.:D

That's a great idea, I've seen multiple batteries do strange things, including reverse charging one of the group occasionally.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,029  
Morning all. 36F out currently, heading to 73 today. Gonna get out and try and enjoy the warm weather while it lasts.

Got the coffee on.

Hmmmmmmm...recently divorced...probably horny as a three peckered billy goat and he's been watching xHamster...think I'll stay in Vermont!

XD. Roy. That was hilarious.

Congrats on making the 8000th post.

Chad

/ Good morning!!!! #8,030  
65F and sun peaking thru. Looks like a god day for Simpson strap and purlins.
Roofing gets delivered this afternoon. Off to Happy Hour with friends after delivery.