Page 805 of 2333 FirstFirst ... 30570575579580280380480580680780881585590513051805 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,050 of 23322
    Tractor
    Kubota L5030 1947 Farmall A John Deere Z910

Default Re: Good morning!!!!

Good Morning! 70˚ heading to 80˚ cloudy, windy, 70% chance of rain.
    Had to turn on the AC last night, very humid and 75˚ at bedtime.

I'M OFFICIAL NOW!

My "Official" rain gauge arrived in the mail yesterday and I took the on-line training class, so today is my first official recording day with CoCoRaHS! It is a nation wide rain/snow measurement network and you are assigned a station name with your official reporter status!!!!
    Now I know how Steve Martin felt (when he saw his name for the first time in a phone book) in that 1979 movie, The Jerk, when he said: "I'm somebody now! Millions of people look at this book every day!"

I'll submit my first official report at 7:00 A. M.!

This is a great project for kids also they report the amount of rainfall to the 100th of an inch or report "no" rainfall each morning.
    TXDon

Tractor
    4210 MFWD Ehydro--'89 JD 318

Hello all, the freezing rain yesterday morning that snarled morning traffic caused many accidents, made me happy I did not have to go anyplace. When it warmed up later in the day it all melted off and it got as high as 45 degrees. It has been drizzling rain for the past several hours and all the snow is gone. I have been packing up the ex's stuff in the master bathroom and laundry room/bathroom guess what I found? Seems like every time we stayed at a motel or away from home during the past 20 years she took all the little bars of soap, bottles of shampoo, etc. and saved them. Must have been at least 300 and maybe more what makes it so d*** funny is that the stuff was scattered all over both rooms in maybe 25 different places.

37 degrees now, going to go have breakfast then continue cleaning and packing her stuff up. GOT SOAP?
    Rather than worry about the things you want but don't have, be grateful for the things you don't want and don't have.

I didn't plan to do much of anything today, but by noon I was almost half done.

Tractor
    Massey Ferguson 1855

Quote Originally Posted by JDgreen227 View Post
    Hello all, the freezing rain yesterday morning that snarled morning traffic caused many accidents, made me happy I did not have to go anyplace. When it warmed up later in the day it all melted off and it got as high as 45 degrees. It has been drizzling rain for the past several hours and all the snow is gone. I have been packing up the ex's stuff in the master bathroom and laundry room/bathroom guess what I found? Seems like every time we stayed at a motel or away from home during the past 20 years she took all the little bars of soap, bottles of shampoo, etc. and saved them. Must have been at least 300 and maybe more what makes it so d*** funny is that the stuff was scattered all over both rooms in maybe 25 different places.

37 degrees now, going to go have breakfast then continue cleaning and packing her stuff up. GOT SOAP?
    That is amazing! I mean that she put up with you for 20 years!
    Just kidding Bill! 46 here now going to 54, 64 tomorrow, then 30's-40's for a week. Come on spring!
    Randy
    Southern boy and proud to tell it! Live and let live...

Tractor
    International 2500a with Loader

we have fog and 33 this morning,getting up to 39 today.this weather keeps you guessing.

Tractor
    Kioti CK30HST, Case DX35

66F and nicely calm. Have high hopes of finishing my purlins and getting started on the metal roofing, body and weather willing.
    David
    Please visit: Vacation Hawaii

CK30HST, FEL w/ATI Tach all, Toothbar, Pallet forks, BH, Hydraulic Offset Flail, Brush Hog, Box Blade, PHD, Tiller, Landscape Rake, Boom pole w/extension&winch, Quick hitch, TuffTop Canopy
    Case DX35 w/LX116 "bobtach" Loader,

Qualicum Beach on Vancouver Island, BC. Canada
    Tractor
    2008 CK35 HST

Nice this morning with rain later in the day. Looks like a high of around 8c/45f.

Georgia - Mt. Vernon by The Store just 5 miles east and right by the big oak tree then to the creek.

Quote Originally Posted by txdon View Post
    Good Morning! 70˚ heading to 80˚ cloudy, windy, 70% chance of rain.
    Had to turn on the AC last night, very humid and 75˚ at bedtime.

I'M OFFICIAL NOW!

My "Official" rain gauge arrived in the mail yesterday and I took the on-line training class, so today is my first official recording day with CoCoRaHS! It is a nation wide rain/snow measurement network and you are assigned a station name with your official reporter status!!!!
    Now I know how Steve Martin felt (when he saw his name for the first time in a phone book) in that 1979 movie, The Jerk, when he said: "I'm somebody now! Millions of people look at this book every day!"

I'll submit my first official report at 7:00 A. M.!

This is a great project for kids also they report the amount of rainfall to the 100th of an inch or report "no" rainfall each morning.
    Hey....Uh, Don, Just a suggestion, when you call in your first report...it probably would not be a good idea to go into any great detail about your " Special Purpose " ... I mean they don't need to know about that....
    Bob

WORRYING does not take away tomorrow's TROUBLES, it takes away today's PEACE.

NH - TC-29 , FEL, Bush hog, Bush hog brand finishing mower, Post hole digger, 6' Back blade, sub-soiler, Pallet forks, 20KW PTO Generator , 21 hp Murray Mower
    JD -3020 with FEL and a 16 HP. K-Grow Lawn Tractor (bought from K Mart 1994) and runs great !
    Clark 130 EN Mig Welder

Tractor
    4210 MFWD Ehydro--'89 JD 318

Hello guys...hit a high of 56 degrees here today and it is drizzling rain again. FINALLY got the vehicle titles transferred to my name at the DMV, meaning ALL THE FLIPPING PAPERWORK required for my divorce is DONE. Court papers, lawyer papers, settlement agreement, papers required for new assessment, the multitude of papers required for quit claim deeds, refinance, change home insurance, change vehicle insurance, change 401K/457K benefictionaries, life insurance, pension, trust papers, and a whole bunch of others I have probably forgotten about....ALL FLIPPING DONE. YAHOOOOO !!!!
    Rather than worry about the things you want but don't have, be grateful for the things you don't want and don't have.

I didn't plan to do much of anything today, but by noon I was almost half done.

Qualicum Beach on Vancouver Island, BC. Canada
    Tractor
    2008 CK35 HST

JDgreen227, glad you got it all done. Now relax.

Tractor
    Kioti CK30HST, Case DX35

Quote Originally Posted by JDgreen227 View Post
    Hello guys...hit a high of 56 degrees here today and it is drizzling rain again. FINALLY got the vehicle titles transferred to my name at the DMV, meaning ALL THE FLIPPING PAPERWORK required for my divorce is DONE. Court papers, lawyer papers, settlement agreement, papers required for new assessment, the multitude of papers required for quit claim deeds, refinance, change home insurance, change vehicle insurance, change 401K/457K benefictionaries, life insurance, pension, trust papers, and a whole bunch of others I have probably forgotten about....ALL FLIPPING DONE. YAHOOOOO !!!!
    Party time, Bill

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet
    David
    Please visit: Vacation Hawaii

CK30HST, FEL w/ATI Tach all, Toothbar, Pallet forks, BH, Hydraulic Offset Flail, Brush Hog, Box Blade, PHD, Tiller, Landscape Rake, Boom pole w/extension&winch, Quick hitch, TuffTop Canopy
    Case DX35 w/LX116 "bobtach" Loader,

Page 805 of 2333 FirstFirst ... 30570575579580280380480580680780881585590513051805 ... LastLast