Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,051  
Hello guys...hit a high of 56 degrees here today and it is drizzling rain again. FINALLY got the vehicle titles transferred to my name at the DMV, meaning ALL THE FLIPPING PAPERWORK required for my divorce is DONE. Court papers, lawyer papers, settlement agreement, papers required for new assessment, the multitude of papers required for quit claim deeds, refinance, change home insurance, change vehicle insurance, change 401K/457K benefictionaries, life insurance, pension, trust papers, and a whole bunch of others I have probably forgotten about....ALL FLIPPING DONE. YAHOOOOO !!!!

What about the telephone directory. And all those women's magazines and store flyers your wife used to get ?? :)

/ Good morning!!!! #8,052  
Good evening all. nice weather with a threat of rain most of the day, High was 69F had severe thunderstorms in area but no hail. All quiet on the western front :)

/ Good morning!!!! #8,053  
Well the body gave out before the skies did. Good thing as I would not have been happy playing with wet metal. Tomorrows another day :)

image-2184182452.jpg

image-1673449426.jpg

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #8,054  
2013-01-30, 0400

31 right now. High of 61 predicted and rain. I see flooding today, I think...

/ Good morning!!!! #8,055  
What about the telephone directory. And all those women's magazines and store flyers your wife used to get ?? :)

Oh, that is really funny...:laughing: :laughing: and she is no longer associated with the phone number here and all her mail is now forwarded...but you really made me laugh !!!

It's 49 degrees here now, still drizzling rain. Going to run my errands today...wondering if I should pick up extra beer in case I am invited to a Stupidbowl party...have a great day, guys.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,056  
2013-01-30, 0400

31 right now. High of 61 predicted and rain. I see flooding today, I think...

I suspect you are right. The one time I lived in an area that flooded was in Feb. 97 or 98 in Portland OR. We had a nice snow storm that dumped a fair amount on the city and plenty in the mountains, followed by a "Pineapple" storm of warm rainy weather that came up from the Pacific... All the rivers went WELL over their flood zones due to it melted all the snow AND all the rain at the same time...

Be well and stay safe Roy....

David

/ Good morning!!!! #8,057  
57 here with a high layer of clouds. Threat of rain and maybe thunderstorms today with 68-70 as a high. Severe T-Storm threat tonight.

Opened all the windows yesterday afternoon until bed time, and left one open also all night in my bedroom... I almost turned the AC on in my truck driving back from Ft Meade... I saw 76 on the truck display, and it was very sunny...

I heard someone say there is a threat of ice by Friday again.

As warm as it was yesterday, the little pond still has a solid frozen surface, and more than 1/3 of the top of the big pond was still frozen also.

Crazy Weather...

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #8,058  
31F misting rain..looks shiney outside.
Mid 50's w/more rain and wind,that should show bare ground on southern sides.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,059  
Good morning! 20˚ cooler this morning with the norther blowing through yesterday evening. 51˚ clear skies wind from the north, high of 61˚
Ron did the cool weather make it all the way down to you?

I have a measurable amount of rain to report this morning to CoCoRaHs! .3"

Found a new use for the circular paver drive - race track. I got new wheels for the peddle cart and can zip around now. 21 laps = 1 mile.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,060  
good morning 60 degrees this morning expecting hard rain and thunder storms later in the day snow thrusday high in 30's. and yeah i see flooding i was out yesterday and some places in the field had water standing. we have had over 8 inches of rain this month and 13 inches snow and 2 inches ice. all that together man that's close 10 inches of water. everyone have a great day