Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!!
Good morning!! 24 and clear here. Coffee's gonna start in a minute. Congrats Depmandog!! Good looking kids!

/ Good morning!!!! #802  
4:40 in NH and 36 degrees expecting rain turning to snow so they say. Still a chance for a white Christmas! Off to make my second cup of coffee

Sorry about this, once day light came I noticed we have about two inches of snow on the ground so it will be a white Christmas in NH. My Bad....

/ Good morning!!!! #803  
Good morning all. After some cool days and frosty nights we are getting rain, looks like for the next week or so :mad: Was hoping for a couple of inches of the white stuff for Christmas. So my last chore before Christmas from the wife is to wash the kitchen cabinets. not really looking forward to that. Got to get them done by 1PM today before our friends come. So starting to get a bit of light here, almost 8AM so off to do the barn and chicken coop chores. :)

/ Good morning!!!!
Really early this am!! Just got back from a neighborhood xmas party. Now I'd better get some sleep, got some work in the am!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #806  
First cup of coffee has been consumed. 16 white degrees this morning. It snowed early this morning. Will not last long. Heading towards 37 with some sun. We celebrate Christmas with kids/grand-kids on Christmas Eve. Going to clean the 1" of snow off the walkways. Pick my mother up. Then sit down and enjoy the day.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #807  
Good Morning everyone,

No snow in the forecast for the next few days so I guess we will not have a white Christmas here in Southern NJ, but that's not unusual. Our real cold and snowy period doesn't come until Jan/Feb, with some snow in March and on occasion as late as April 1st which happened 3 years ago.

Today it's 40 and partly cloudy right now. Highs in the 40s for the next 7 days so not much chance of snow.

/ Good morning!!!! #808  
Sorry about this, once day light came I noticed we have about two inches of snow on the ground so it will be a white Christmas in NH. My Bad....

Wayne, send directions to your house, we are on our way... :D:laughing:

Lucky you!

Seriously now,

49 at 0500, looked dry but slightly cloudy. I just finished loading the dishwasher and hand washing all the cookie sheets. Yesterday my oldest daughter made cookies for our 3 closest neighbors & a special batch of macaroons for me and Grandpa.

I hope to heck I have all the gifts I need! I'm going out one time for silly "stocking stuffer" treats and trinkets and to retrieve the stuff I left in safety at our old house with our tenants.

The wood fence phase one (320' + 12' gate) is finished thanks to the help of great friends from TBN & Church.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALL!
David

/ Good morning!!!! #809  
Good morning!

As Wayne pointed out, we were a little surprised --though the forecast did mention the possibility-- by some new snow. Started out as rain overnight, about .25" worth, then switched to very wet snow around 4AM. We ended up with about 3" here. I think this is the 5th time this winter we've lost ALL snow and then been given some more.... frost must be down pretty darned deep by now.

My GC, even at higher-than-normal RPM, still had a very hard time with it! Had to unclog the chute twice. Temps got up to mid-40s... but then cooled off: right now it's down to 12 degrees, quite a switch!

So- is it NH or tractor folks? I, too, am finding I'm waking between 4 and 5AM, but have to hit the rack NLT 8PM....

/ Good morning!!!! #810  
Good morning all, weather is like it should be for December (darn it) and we took my in-laws out for dinner last night. They wanted to try the new Culvers place a mile from their house. Way overpriced for the food quality, prices are almost as high as a sit down restaurant for food that is worse than Mickey D's. Got my "new" laptop computer desk unit finished yesterday, moved it into our bedroom and it works and looks great..cost me about $35 for everything.

Whatever your plans for tomorrow, I hope they are going well, and an early Merry Christmas to everyone here. May Santa be good to you even if you have been bad...:laughing: