Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,091  
Truck project is out of garage oil leak was due to bad oil seal on filler tube made worse by tube coming loose. Next project is in, Ford van key will no go into lock position and battery drain. Man it is a tight fit in the garage!! :shocked::eek::eek:

/ Good morning!!!! #8,092  
2013-02-01, 0440

19 degrees and a high of 27 predicted...guess the warm spell is over!
Well, it is Friday!!! And, we close on the PA house today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,093  
Roy, that is great news about the PA house, happy that ordeal is over. As for weather, it's 11 degrees here and blowing light snow. Glad I don't have to go anywhere today.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,094  
33 here and I cant see any of the supposed snow flurries from last night, but it is dark.

I've got big management reviews up North today, gotta roll early...

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #8,095  
18F Mid 20's for high w/clear sky finally winds are dieing dow..whew.
Enjoy the new new month folks.

/ Good morning!!!!
#8,096  
Chalotte county, Fla. 41 degrees. Folks here think that's cold!! Congrats, Roy. Hope it all goes well. Have a good one, guys.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,097  
2013-02-01, 0440

19 degrees and a high of 27 predicted...guess the warm spell is over!
Well, it is Friday!!! And, we close on the PA house today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and you were up early thinking about it!
Good luck today Roy, hope all goes easily.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,098  
Good Morning! 47˚ now up to 67˚ today with partly cloudy skies. Logged in 70 running miles for January.
I did a one mile time trial with the peddle cart and averaged 8.2 MPH on the circle drive. I wish it had more than one speed, but then I'd probably need ROPS.
The mortaring of the keyhole garden is taking a lot longer than I thought it would with all the odd sized rocks, at least the weather is cooperating.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,099  
ok it's 12 degrees and snowing hard have around 2 inches look's like can't really tell wind blowing hard. Roy i glad to hear you getting that deal done. and David be careful out there today. im gonna stay put today see no reason to go any where other than garage.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,100  
Good morning! 12˚ with calm wind and light flurries. Got home Wednesday and the temp was 66˚ with rain. Thursday morning woke up to 27˚ and snow squalls. At least we didn't lose any trees when the front blew thru. Have a good weekend!