Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,101  
2013-02-01, 0440

19 degrees and a high of 27 predicted...guess the warm spell is over!
Well, it is Friday!!! And, we close on the PA house today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hang on! The ship's comin' into port and you can see that lovely gal waiting for you on the pier. Good times tonight!!!:thumbsup:

It's 23.5 F this morning in N. TX with a completely clear sky and dead still air. It's just a very crisp morning with no biting winds or chilling precip. I came down with a cold on Sunday and it kicked my fanny on Monday and Tuesday. By Wednesday afternoon, I felt better and yesterday showed great improvement. Today, my fever is gone and the collection of stuff in my head and chest is starting to let go and come out. I think I'm gonna be able to go to the Harlem Globetrotter Game with my wife and two of our grandkids tomorrow afternoon. I have reserved parking at American Airlines Center Parking Garage and our Seats are only 1/3 of the way up from the floor. We are all excited and looking forward to an afternoon of something resembling basketball:rolleyes: and a lot of laughs.:laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #8,102  
Snow started around 7:15, stopped, started hard, ground covered, please stop! Around freezing now, 35 later and windy, again!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,103  
Poured first cup of coffee. 53 degrees with clear skies. Heading to 75 with clear skies. Got to go shopping for Super Bowl food. Why I do not know. I can already see all the commercials online. :D
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,104  
gonna be able to go to the Harlem Globetrotter Game with my wife and two of our grandkids tomorrow afternoon. I have reserved parking at American Airlines Center Parking Garage and our Seats are only 1/3 of the way up from the floor. We are all excited and looking forward to an afternoon of something resembling basketball and a lot of laughs.

what an amazingly enduring American tradition, the Globetrotters have been goofing around for so long. And they have trotted the globe as goodwill ambassadors, reminding
everyone of our shared interests. Even watching the Globetrotters on tv as a kid was a special treat, with that silly background song, and Meadowlark Lemon making us all laugh.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,105  
. . . with that silly background song, and Meadowlark Lemon making us all laugh.

That "silly song" is actually Sweet Georgia Brown. The fact that the melody is whistled gives me a mood lift everytime I hear it. Everyone instantly knows it's the Globetrotters theme song. Meadowlark Lemon and Curly Neal were two of the best. I always thought the Globetrotters must have the best job in sports. Everyone in the crowd is cheering for them. Nobody is for the other team.:D

BTW: Without looking it up, do you know who the Washington Generals were?

/ Good morning!!!! #8,107  
That "silly song" is actually Sweet Georgia Brown. The fact that the melody is whistled gives me a mood lift everytime I hear it. Everyone instantly knows it's the Globetrotters theme song. Meadowlark Lemon and Curly Neal were two of the best. I always thought the Globetrotters must have the best job in sports. Everyone in the crowd is cheering for them. Nobody is for the other team.:D

now that one I know....the opposing team!
I'm quitting for today :D

The Washington Generals

/ Good morning!!!! #8,108  

The worst team to ever collect a paycheck!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,109  
66F, 1.13 inches rain since midnight. Sun peaking thru I'm hopeful it will dry out and I can apply my Peel & Seal.