Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,161  
34 going to 60s,,,,,getting new tires for van today.........

/ Good morning!!!! #8,162  
26 going to 36 today then warming for about a week looks like 50's by the weekend. It'll soon be march and green stuff'll be poppin!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,163  
we have -2 this morning its finally going to warm up this week.we will get up to 12 today.its suppose to get to around 30 later in the week.

/ Good morning!!!!
#8,164  
Snowing outside. Gotta go fix the washer at the shop.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,165  
Good morning its -9C here partly sunny with the odd snow Flurry. Just a note to say this is the first Monday after 33 years of employment that I don't have to think about getting up and going to work. I am not sure how I feel except to say the obvious. Amazing.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,166  
Good Morning! Cloudy, 57˚. The air is still and it might rain. Watching the football game together gave our summer geriatric volleyball group a time to catch up with each others projects.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,168  
Charlie, welcome the the group of official piddlers, where we get things done on an "as needed" basis.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,169  
Drank all my cups of coffee earlier this morning. 71 degrees with a breeze and clear skies. Heading to 84 with a mix of clouds and sun. Must be Monday morning in the Rio Grande Vally. Got nothing to do but enjoy the great weather.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,170  
62F, lighht drizzle that appears to be clearing. Could be a beautiful day. A couple hours of drying and I just might get my flashing and ridge cover installed. Need to mow as well, but I prefer dry.
HAve a great day everyone.