Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,171  
Good morning its -9C here partly sunny with the odd snow Flurry. Just a note to say this is the first Monday after 33 years of employment that I don't have to think about getting up and going to work. I am not sure how I feel except to say the obvious. Amazing.

Charlie...my sincere congratulations to you on jumping off the treadmill. I retired back in late 2002 at age 51 and have been enjoying every day since, but some more than others. You will find yourself wondering how you ever managed to get anything done for yourself when you were working as you will still be busy as heck now...:laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #8,172  
44F right now......will get up to around 50F at 4:eek:opm.....no rain. Gonna go cut some wood.....get to use the tractor....gonna be a good day.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,173  
good morning all. 33F this morning & sunny. High of 50F forecast snow melting fast!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,174  
Charlie, congrats on the retirement, 5 years now for me, couldn't believe it when I counted this morning!!

TxDon 90 mile goal for Febuary should make another ride today.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,176  
2013-02-05, 0425

-4 right now and a high of 21 predicted. Should be a decent day, but snow showers tonight.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,177  
6 degrees here and another calm day, no snow to speak of on the ground, chance of snow flakes tomorrow.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,178  
36 and clear this morning.

I had a VERY Long day yesterday... Hopefully today will be a bit simpler.

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #8,179  
4F Clear sky temps maybe reaching mid 20's...dusting to inch arriving later tonight in to Wednesday AM.

Hope you didn't bring bacl any sizeable storm from your trip Wayne. ;)

/ Good morning!!!! #8,180  
Coffee is brewing. 66 degrees with clouds this morning. Heading to 87 with sun and clouds throughout the day. It's dog grooming day. Then some house cleaning with wife.
Good Morning All.