Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #811  
39 an clear going to 60.
Army Grunt

/ Good morning!!!! #812  
2011-12-24, 0800

34 degrees...overcast and should get to 42 or so today

/ Good morning!!!! #813  
Good morning....42, clear and heading to the mid 60's today.

Yesterday was beautiful! After 3 of my grandkids left from giving me a good workout, I couldn't resist getting on my scooter and taking a ride. It was great! Who knows, I may have to go at it again today. I do need a couple of bricks of 22LR that I can pick up for a reasonable price over in Butler which would be a smooth 2 hour round trip. Yep, sounding pretty good to me!

Attachments

• IMG_1224.JPG
    IMG_1224.JPG
    269.7 KB · Views: 61
   / Good morning!!!!
30 and headed for 40 today. Got the coffee, cereal & toast going, so I am good to go!

/ Good morning!!!! #815  
Good morning. Chilly 28* here and overcast. Supposed to reach 40*. Out of coffee cream so it is off to the store for me. Have a great day all TBNers!

/ Good morning!!!! #816  
I can't believe it is Christmas Eve... Doesn't feel like it at all!

Perhaps that is because we were under a foot of snow this time last year, and it hasn't snowed in a week this year...

Anyways, I have been out twice today for last minute groceries, and it isn't too cold, I'd say about 3-4*C/38*F.

I'm in the middle of baking a Lemon Citrus Tart (waiting for the pastry to rest in the refrigerator) for tomorrow's desert, and later on I'll be moving the dining table through from the hall to the living room, and getting the Numatic Vacuum Cleaner (basically a Shop Vac) out to get the hard and carpeted flooring spick 'n' span!

I hope all you TBNers are having a good Christmas Eve, and have a great Christmas Day.

/ Good morning!!!! #817  
Good morning all!!! Temp outside is 30. Got most of the morning chores done, checked the wood stove, had my morning chew. No coffee this morning. Only thing left to do is feed the dog. Don't look like he is concerned about it he is sun bathing.

Have to be at my grandmothers house at 1. But I will show up early. Volunteered to work today fire watch at the mill. So I have to work 2nd shift. I'm not complaining, it's kinda of hard to turn down triple time. ( double time plus holiday pay ).

Everyone enjoy your Christmas with your family!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #818  
Well, it didn't get much warmer here! Temp dropped after my early AM posting... went down to 10.8. High temp today was 15.5.... pretty darned frigid!

On the bright side, we did have a lot of sun once it came out around 9AM. (Didn't help much, though.)

Just think! From now on, days will be getting longer!! :thumbsup:

That must be why we live in these normal climes... makes us appreciate summer, for sure. I'm counting the days.....think I'm already suffering from "cabin fever," AKA Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)!:(

Can't wait to get my AIRPLANE, should be soon!:D:drool:

Attachments

• DSC03930.JPG
    DSC03930.JPG
    154.3 KB · Views: 53
   / Good morning!!!! #819  
irvingj..I'll be looking as you line up for final approach.

/ Good morning!!!! #820  
Good morning all the crew on TBN, and Merry Christmas !! Hoping the fat guy in the red suit delivered all the goodies you were hoping for, whether you were naughty or nice. 30 degrees here, am up at my usual time, appears Santa missed his stop here but that is okay, because the wife and furkids and I have everything we need, and then some. We are blessed beyond belief.

Again, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL.