Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,211  
this our last subzero temps for a while,sick of it.we have -8 and warming up 22 today with some light snow.will hit in 30s this week.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,213  
64F, .41 inches rain since midnight, genset purring. Was able to get the roof done yesterday afternoon, yeaaaaaa.
If it clears, I hope to get started putting up Hardie panel, but have to rebuild my framing nailer first now I got the part. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #8,214  
Got home about an hour ago and took the cats out for a while, it's bright sun and an amazing 37 degrees in the shade and the snow is melting fast. Stopped at Menards today and purchased a 32X80 interior door that has to be sanded and stained then varnished, and fitted with hinges and a knobset, want to replace the bifold door to the master walk in closet for obvious reasons. Have a crock pot full of spiced meatball rotini pasta cooking right now, will wash it down with strawberry moscato when it is done about 5 pm. Will ask the ex ball-and-chain if she wants to stay for dinner when she comes to pick up her mail...:laughing: I never fail to be super cheerful when she shows up.....LIFE IS GOOD !!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,215  
Got home about an hour ago and took the cats out for a while, it's bright sun and an amazing 37 degrees in the shade and the snow is melting fast. Stopped at Menards today and purchased a 32X80 interior door that has to be sanded and stained then varnished, and fitted with hinges and a knobset, want to replace the bifold door to the master walk in closet for obvious reasons. Have a crock pot full of spiced meatball rotini pasta cooking right now, will wash it down with strawberry moscato when it is done about 5 pm. Will ask the ex ball-and-chain if she wants to stay for dinner when she comes to pick up her mail...:laughing: I never fail to be super cheerful when she shows up.....LIFE IS GOOD !!!!!

Watch out, might be bad for your divorce!:D

/ Good morning!!!! #8,219  
Already divorced, meaning I can go out and sniff all the thongs I want without fear of provoking the ex...:laughing:
Better phone Roy and let him know you're on your way then :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!!
#8,220  

I know a couple guys that remarried their exwives, a couple years after the divorce. Seemed that the wives found out that things weren't that good on the outside.