Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,231  
Good Morning! 60˚ cloudy. It only rained .2" yesterday morning. I finished the 800 hour fluid /filter change on the Kubota and it's ready for spring.

I just checked the cat house and my mouser cat, "Gray Two", who was missing for 48 hours, is back! I'm so glad I don't have to search for remains this morning.
February is our coldest month but this past week is really feeling like spring with several days in the 80's.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,232  
Mid 20's, mid 40's later, 1" of rain and wind tomorrow, glad y'all Yankees is a gittin' that dadburn snow!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,233  
Drinking warm coffee. 67 degrees with clouds this morning. Heading to 86 with mix of sun and clouds. Going down to the river and watch birds today.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!!
#8,234  
27 here, looking at the mid 30's. Looks like some snow will melt. Need to work on my taxes a bit.

Just read the rest of the forcast - 3 to 5 inches of snow!!! yuck!! and more tomorrow. Florida seems like a better place right now. Just found out a friend of mine, who broke his ankle last week, tried to do too much, and really screwed it up. Now it's surgery. And he is in his 70's and not real healthy. Not good.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,235  
it is overcast and 21 warming to 31 today,its been a long time since we seen that temp.we could see 2-4 inches today.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,236  
Good morning all. In Wichita where it is 48F and rain, forecast high is 50F. She needs some drywall work after wallpaper removal.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,237  
Bill your restraint is admirable.

Roy good news on the house.

Jamie good to see you again.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,238  
IMG_4900.jpg
64F and sprinkling. 6.43 inches in last 31 hours. Almost hard to believe I actually got a wall up LOL

/ Good morning!!!! #8,239  
Showers this morning after a windy/rainy night. Starting to clear and should see some sun later with a high of 7C/44.6F.

Roy, hope things good well with your new home purchase.

Jamie, you were missing in action for a while, nice to see you posting.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,240