Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,251  
Congrats Roy! Beautiful new home! River frontage!! That is awesome. That would have sold me! Do you know much about the river? Does it run year round, meaning does it have fish? Navigable with a fishing boat?

Love everything ...but those pesky taxes. Good luck getting those vacated.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,252  
8+ acres, water frontage on the river, cul-de-sac nice! Looks like an excellent deal. It says it is priced below assessed value - that means after your protest your taxes will go down - nice. Are those out buildings yours and will your tractor fit in one of them?

/ Good morning!!!! #8,254  
8+ acres, water frontage on the river, cul-de-sac nice! Looks like an excellent deal. It says it is priced below assessed value - that means after your protest your taxes will go down - nice. Are those out buildings yours and will your tractor fit in one of them?

As far as the taxes...yes, I hope to get them reduced! At least, prevent them from being raised for a few years!
There are two outbuildings...one of which has a Deere ZTR (don't know the model number). And it looks big enough to park the 4400 in it...what I'm not sure is if it's big enough for the Deere and mower. The bigger outbuilding has electricity (yes!), but also has a dirt floor...a future project there.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,255  
Congrats Roy! Beautiful new home! River frontage!! That is awesome. That would have sold me! Do you know much about the river? Does it run year round, meaning does it have fish? Navigable with a fishing boat?

That's the White River. It does flow year round (don't know about droughts though). I know some folks fish in the river. As far as boating...kayaks and canoes. It's way too rocky for anything bigger. Now, that lower field is a flood zone...and read about Hurricane Irene's destruction in Vermont a few years back...

Now, today:
2013-02-08, 0430

13 degrees now and a high of 23 predicted. It is snowing but not real heavy yet...that will be in about 6-8 hours. Looks like a major storm is going to hit this area tonight and into tomorrow.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #8,256  
26 degrees here, got about 4" of light snow overnight and it is steadily falling...hope it continues as I want some seat time at least once this winter.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,257  
Nice town to live in Roy and a nice looking place! I wonder what it is like to have a single floor and flat level land? Don’t have any of that in New Hampshire that I know of. Taxes are high in New England, good luck with getting them reduced….
Still the calm before the storm.
Schools have closed for the day due to the pending storm and right now it is 18 degrees F.
I will be taking off the FEL and putting on the snowblower this morning..bring it on.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,258  
35 and raining here.

I wish WE were getting some snow!

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #8,259  
Thank you! ALL of you who responded!
They did accept our counteroffer, so we're heading into a new home!
Here's the listing:
82 Stafford Meadows Lane, Bethel VT 05032 | 3 bed 3 bath on White River $275,000 | MLS# 4210360 | Bean Group Real Estate

Roy,

That is a LOVELY Home! I like the pass-thru from the kitchen & the vaulted ceilings.

Congrats!

David

/ Good morning!!!! #8,260  
good morning 32 degree's and pouring rain.suppose to rain all day here. Roy that's a beautiful looking home you enjoy it. JD looks like you got your wish and then some. it been so long be sure and go over your check list before going out. snow suit,gloves, boot's, and bogin, and please be careful.