Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,261  
35 and raining here.

I wish WE were getting some snow!

Be well all,
David

looks like we got left out this time David. i may need to look at what kinda deal i can get on a boat iwas in the mountain and man the spring's are rolling.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,262  
16F Two day storm has started,so far light dusting on the ground..looks like I'll be useing hand snowblower for the first time in year.

Stay warm and don't over do it folks.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,263  
Coffee is brewing. 66 degrees with heavy fog this morning. Heading to 78 with clouds all day. Not much planned. Other than daily walks.
Nice house Roy.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,264  
We now have about 7' of new snow and I just got a text from my neighbor, his kids have a snow day from school and they are expecting me to come over and plow them up a snow pile like I did two years ago.

Attachments

• 065.jpg
    065.jpg
    544.1 KB · Views: 67
  • 064.jpg
    064.jpg
    582.8 KB · Views: 71
   / Good morning!!!! #8,265  
its a nice and sunny morning but cold and 9.the birds are really hitting the feeders today.its suppose to get up to 24 sure beats that sub-zero stuff.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,266  
its a nice and sunny morning but cold and 9.the birds are really hitting the feeders today.its suppose to get up to 24 sure beats that sub-zero stuff.

Hey deerseeker, it's me! :D

45 and raining like h3ll! Been raining hard for hours, my yard has a near foot of drop from one side to the other and it still looks like a lake!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,267  
Good morning! A break from the heat with the norther that blew in last night. 51˚ with a high of 68˚ bright sunny skies, north wind. You can feel the energy in the crisp air.

Garden Day. Just getting the soil ready not planting. Last year we planted peanuts but they took up too much room for too long. This year will be lots of fresh veggies.

/ Good morning!!!!
#8,268  
28 and snowing. Going down to 4? overnight. Had bfast, coffee, thinking about firingup the mighty Kubotatobattle the snow. 4 inches, maybe more on the ground.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,270  
good morning toppop52 it sounds like you are going to have one heck of a storm.we sent that one from Wisconsin have enough here so we passed it on.