Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,282  
Wichita weather - todays high was 46F and sunny with clouds moving in. Stepdaughter had 3 rooms worth of wallpaper removed, found some old termite damage, repaired it. now have all walls back to primer. Some more "mud" touch up, and color coats tomorrow then home :)

/ Good morning!!!! #8,283  
32 and clear here. Did not even get much rain yesterday,but everything is waterlogged regardless.

I hope all the NE TBN'rs are not in too bad of shape from the snow storm.

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #8,284  
Still dark and have not gone out to see just how much snow there is on the ground. Looks to be more than two feet and still snowing.
Wind has been blowing all night and hard at times. Local weather reports indicate it will be snowing until mid afternoon so most of the cleanup around here will start later on this morning.
Good news we still have power here and that is saying something as we normally lose power during big storms like this.
Glad I bought the wife a new shovel and I will be stuck on the tractor and forced to use the cab heater I just installed this year

/ Good morning!!!! #8,285  
2013-02-09, 0625

Got about another 4-5 inches of snow since I cleaned off the back porch last night. There might be more, actually...as the wind is brisk and the snow might be drifting.
Snowfall right now is fairly light, but a bit stinging from the wind. Reckon we'll see accumulation through out much of today's daylight hours.
My guess is the totals around here will be about 10", but not much more then that.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,286  
Only 2 degrees here right now but no more snow overnight and none is forecast for this weekend. Have to do a long-overdue cleanup job in the basement...will be a good day to stay indoors.

@WayneB...more than two feet oif snow? That is more than mid-Michigan has had combined the past two winters. Glad to learn you still have power for heat and lights.,

/ Good morning!!!! #8,287  
Coffee is in the cup. 62 degrees with clouds this morning. Heading to 82 with a couple of breaks in the clouds for sun. Got to cut and trim the lawn today.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,288  
good morning 23 degrees this morning, it's odd but lastnight and this morning i can here the wind just roaring on top of the mountain in front of the house, it's not bad down here. i don't know might just be me but it sounds like a deep roar weird. ihave listen to it for years and for what ever reason it sound's totally diferent. suppose to be in the 40's today but the ground is so wet can't do much. i hope all you guys and gals in the north east are ok and enjoy your seat time.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,289  
Coffee is in the cup. 62 degrees with clouds this morning. Heading to 82 with a couple of breaks in the clouds for sun. Got to cut and trim the lawn today.
Good Morning All.

Ron,

You mow at your SnowBird camp site?

Wow...
David

/ Good morning!!!! #8,290  
9F lighty snowing gusty winds dieing down more so each hour goes by :) .....bout 9-10 inches fallen snow.
Stage one clear late morning least temp reaches 15F +,if still to cold windy stage two clean..seat time.. Sunday when temps are in 30's.

Be safe enjoy weekend.