Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,291  
Still snowing down here and expecting to continue until mid day or later. I would think we will end up getting another 6 - 12 inches, but who knows what will happen. Temperature is setting at 17 F and winds are gusting up to 30 MPH. Really a fun day to sit next to the wood stove. I am planning on waiting until noon or so to get out there and blow snow.

Attachments

• IMG_5440.JPG
    IMG_5440.JPG
    700.8 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_5441.JPG
    IMG_5441.JPG
    716.5 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_5442.JPG
    IMG_5442.JPG
    810.7 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_5443.JPG
    IMG_5443.JPG
    785 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_5444.JPG
    IMG_5444.JPG
    826.1 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_5445.JPG
    IMG_5445.JPG
    683.3 KB · Views: 98
   / Good morning!!!! #8,292  
Same here Wayne..that wind kinda takes the fun out of snow removeal. :(

/ Good morning!!!! #8,293  
Same here Wayne..that wind kinda takes the fun out of snow removeal. :(

Same here...normally I'd go plow when it gets to 8" or so. I think I'll wait until it's pretty much finished. Current temperature is 11 degrees. Wind chill is dropping it to about 6 degrees.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,294  
Good morning to all. It is 17 degrees with 5 or 6 inches to clean up. Stay safe out there today and thoughts go out to you where the storms are still active.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,295  
how you holding up in the blizzard,hang in there Ron

We just got a ton of rain and wind, the wind is still blowing today. Our creekbed/swamp in the back that's usually damp to dry is flooded into the meadow in back like it did during the hurricane last fall. We have it easy compared to New England. Thanks for asking.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,296  
Low thirties now, windy making it miserable to do anything, no snow here. Yesterday was the 3rd anniversary of the first of 2 blizzards in 3 days here, we ended up with 32-36" of snow with several layers of ice at different levels. What a mess that was, I hope you guys stay safe up there!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,297  
Sunny here and if I wait long enough the sun will take care of our snow clean up! :thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #8,298  
we have 8 here now going up to 24 today looks like the sun will peak through.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,299  
wichita weather: 38F going to 51F Showers later today.
Waiting for the ladies to make color decisions :)

/ Good morning!!!! #8,300  
I am planning on waiting until noon or so to get out there and blow snow.

Wow! By noon, you may need a metal detector to find your tractor. You've got some serious work to do just clearing it off before even thinking of snow blowing. Good luck and stay safe.:thumbsup:

Our thoughts are with all you folks in the path of this storm. I don't know how you plan for something like this.