Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,351  
Can we swap Roy?

I hate snow but with this freezing weather I'd rather have snow than rain since we all know what happens when it rains then freezes...

/ Good morning!!!! #8,352  
Can we swap Roy?

I hate snow but with this freezing weather I'd rather have snow than rain since we all know what happens when it rains then freezes...

That "wintery mix" I wrote about will probably be freezing rain...so, I doubt you'd want that.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,353  
"morning" guys's! 41* right now, headed out the door striper fishing!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,354  
it was 39 at 0444 when I gave up trying to sleep and got up.

I've got something wrong with my right shoulder, my wife thinks it is a leftover from the motorcycle crash. Really it is just annoying randomly it hurts, mostly when I try to sleep on my right side. Of course my nature is to sleep on my right side... The last 2-3 days, it seems that even sleeping on my left side has issues now and I cannot find a comfortable position.

Its not pain per se, just discomfort,but when I roll over on my right due to discomfort, in an hour or so it is honest pain and wakes me up.

Literally it is a viscious cycle and I gave up when trying to sleep on my back and my own snoring woke me up...

GOOD GRAVY!

Ok I will stop complaining now...

Looks like a high of 63 with showers this morning.

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #8,355  
21F warming quickly,guees the freezing rain to rain going to out rule 1-3 inches weather man said.

Be carefull out there.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,356  
It is setting around 18 degrees here and they are calling for snow changing over to rain. Nothing clear on the amounts or when it will change over! Most of the snow has been moved around so we a ready to go, bring it on!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,357  
I hate freezing rain. It is destructive and impossible to drive/walk in... It is the worst winter weather.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,358  
good morning none of the bad weather to worry about here today at least. 47 degree's now and raining looks like a break tuesday then rain sleet and snow in the forcast for couple day's. David hope the sholder get's better, this cold damp weather will certainly let you know where the week spot's are. everyone enjoy the day

/ Good morning!!!! #8,359  
it was 39 at 0444 when I gave up trying to sleep and got up.

I've got something wrong with my right shoulder, my wife thinks it is a leftover from the motorcycle crash. Really it is just annoying randomly it hurts, mostly when I try to sleep on my right side. Of course my nature is to sleep on my right side... The last 2-3 days, it seems that even sleeping on my left side has issues now and I cannot find a comfortable position.

Its not pain per se, just discomfort,but when I roll over on my right due to discomfort, in an hour or so it is honest pain and wakes me up.

Literally it is a viscious cycle and I gave up when trying to sleep on my back and my own snoring woke me up...

GOOD GRAVY!

Ok I will stop complaining now...

Looks like a high of 63 with showers this morning.

Be well all,
David

Time to maybe visit a doctor and have an MRI on that shoulder. Could be rotator cuff problem and putting it off could cause more damage!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,360  
50 and rain, 60 later, 50's then 40's this week, followed by 30's and snow this weekend. Come on spring!