Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,391  
2013-02-13, 0406

26 right now...high of 36 today.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,392  
Good mornin' TBNers!

Another cold one from Scotland with snow and winds too.

I think I'll leave the sun loungers in the garage for now! :laughing:

Not going to get up to much today, just in-house chores.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,393  
38 and partly cloudy here. Not sure yet whats coming weather-wise.

Birthday girl was awesome and we had a very full day of celebratory things, she was sweet as pie for all of them. At the very end, after pizza, and building her own special teddy, we got to our fro yo favorite, sweet frog, just as they were closing. we filled our cups and sat on the curb outside eating frozen yogurt until we froze!

It was a good day.
Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #8,394  
25F Clear sky temps headed for mid 30's....nice. :)
Roads starting to show more and more speed bumps..frost heaves :(

/ Good morning!!!! #8,395  
Poured first cup of coffee. 62 degrees with some clouds this morning. Heading to 62 in Kerrville, TX with lots of sun. Need a break from the RGV area. Headed to TX Hill Country for rest of the week.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,396  
we got 36 degrees and pouring rain, suppose to rain all day off and on. don't have a clue yet what i will get into today and normally thats not good. seems like if i don't have a plan i get nothing done. everyone have a great day

/ Good morning!!!!
#8,397  
27 and going to 40 tonight. Got a busy day at the shop. Have a good one, guys!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,398  
Good morning! Clear cool energetic blue skies 43˚, warming to the 60's.

Did a group run yesterday evening. It's always fun to finish ahead of a certain runner that used to beat you and is 20 years younger. He is almost ready to go plant-based to get back his advantage.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,399  
40 now, cloudy, rain later.
Wife gets her pacemaker change in the morning so I'll be AWOL for a day or so.