Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,421  
Drinking lots of hot coffee. 32 degrees with clear skies this morning. Heading to 69 with lots of sun. Was not ready for this cold of a morning. But it looks good for rest of the day. Going to enjoy some of the tourist things in TX Hill Country.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,422  
we received about 3 inches over night and calling for a few more today.it will get up to 30 today.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,423  
29 F here this morning and going to the low 60s this afternoon. It's gonna be a banner Valentine's Day. Got my wife a big bouquet of roses yesterday and a big box of candy. She deserves it all the time, but especially over the last two weeks she has been very attentive and kind while I recovered from my near-pneumonia.

Ron, you might see another dip tonight. We even have a chance of a light dusting of snow late tonight. I keep thinking that February will turn on us. If it doesn't March might be a booger of a month. Then again, maybe I just need to plant my garden and quit worrying.:)

/ Good morning!!!! #8,425  
59F - good cuddling :)
Big red ball in the sky
Hope to start paint prep today
Have a great day.

Thanks for the comments :)
Pics Mousefield?

/ Good morning!!!! #8,426  
Good Morning! 40˚ to 60˚ clear skies.
David, those pc clog up all the time, apples are good - go veggie.

Sorry Don, I am not and never will be a fan of Apple. I preferred DOS where I could TELL the computer to o what I wanted, not what Jobs or Gates thinks is the way to do it.

I hate how dumbed down our compute devices have become... I hate all the apple-like stuff in Windows too. Last good GUI was X-Windows from Xerox...

I hate it when the computer tries to think for me, or will not allow me to do something, like HAL in 2001 "I wouldn't do that Dave"...

Apples are VERY pretty, and great for people who never want to do more than run the APP for whatever and browse... Frankly, I view most windows systems about the same way now also.

I actually know how to design and build these things, and I know what I should be able to do with them.

Such is life...

Just my 2 cents, I'm bashing BOTH Windows and Apple here. Please do not feel picked on.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,427  
good afternoon all. today's weather same as yesterday's weather, tomorrow high 37F :(
yo-yo temps next week.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,428  
David you are right about being over simplified which makes it complicated to figure out which level to dummy down to when doing something different.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,429  
Randy prayers for you and your wife.

David so why are you running windoze?

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #8,430  
Back from the hospital, all went well, ticker speed back to normal. Now I can chase her around the house again! :D

Thanks for the well wishes and prayers!:drink: