Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,471  
64F.
Got rained out yesterday
Hopefully get to work after breakfast
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #8,472  
good afternoon all. 20F this morning 35F today and sunny. No ride yesterday errands and chores messed with that. If the wind stays down maybe a ride today. Granddaughter is here gotta go :)

/ Good morning!!!! #8,473  
46F right now.....will get up to mid 50's. Light rain......on and off all day. 15 elk currently in the field below house. Eagle sitting in big spruce on property........a good day!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,474  
I'm "working" on my tractor, I'm using a special tool. It's called a coffee cup, and Stevie Ray Vaughan, Lynyrd Skynyrd, George Thoroughgood, Jimmy Buffett, and Hank Jr. are helping me!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,475  
I'm "working" on my tractor, I'm using a special tool. It's called a coffee cup, and Stevie Ray Vaughan, Lynyrd Skynyrd, George Thoroughgood, Jimmy Buffett, and Hank Jr. are helping me!
Randy i want that cd, that group along with some others help me fix about everything oh and ML when it's all done.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,476  
Guy's i did something i didn't think i would ever do on this forrum , i put someone on my ignore list. do you guys have anyone on your ignore list ? i have seen there post with out paying att to who was posting and they are just simply trying to stir up trouble. the person has got to be misserable. i just don't see any reason anyone would do what this person is doing.:thumbdown:

/ Good morning!!!! #8,477  
It's not on a CD, it's on Pandora, I started a "Southern Rock" channel.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,478  
02-16-2013 Currently 38 degrees. High of 39 expected. Rain off and on all day.
Well, we got the rain, but it was followed by 2 inches of snow. Everything is white. The temperature is expected to be 22 degrees tonight. More ice on the decks and steps.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,480  
Sam,I've yet to over the years,if someone start to act up I just by pass there postings.