Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,481  
Sam,I've yet to over the years,if someone start to act up I just by pass there postings.

Same here...never saw any need to "ignore" anyone...

/ Good morning!!!! #8,483  
Never used the ignore feature, but I will give scant attention when appropriate.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #8,484  
28 and Clear. We did not get a flake of snow yesterday, and really not much rain either.

I paid for my next batch of horse fence lumber and gates, so I should get busy again soon. It arrives Monday or Tuesday.

Be well all.
David

/ Good morning!!!! #8,485  
19 and clear here with no wind, I just took the dogs out.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,486  
Got first cup of coffee poured. 32 degrees with clear skies. Heading to 69 with sun and a warm south breeze. Son is driving by on his way to Charlotte NC this morning. Going to spend time with him before he has to continue his trip.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,487  
its -19 below this morning and turning cloudy with a high of 19,we will see if it makes it.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,488  
around 18 degrees light snow and a good blow.
The snow is really light so it is blowing around pretty good. There is a wind advisory out indicating that the northwest winds at 20 - to 30 mph gusting to 50 mph.
Great day to sit inside and watch the wood burn in the woodstove.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,489  
12F winds starting to pick up not much warmth today..guess inside puttering keeping wood stove purring.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,490  
its -19 below this morning and turning cloudy with a high of 19,we will see if it makes it.

BRRRRRRRR thats cold 11 degree's here, we got maby 3 inches of snow the wind blowing it around. i got in a habit of looking at the headlines on the threads instead of who was posting and of course he allways makes it attractive but it has nothing to do with what they post. oh well not doing anything today Grand dad always said if you can't get it done in 6 days you need to hire some help or switch jobs. everyone have a great day.