Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,491  
2013-02-17, 0745

14 degrees right now...high of 16 predicted with gusting winds up to 30 MPH. Chance of snow, but I doubt we see more then flurries.

Brought some work home so that's what I'll be doing.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,492  
We got about 2" of snow after the rain most of the day, but most has melted since daybreak. Around 32 now with 35+ mph winds.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,493  
44 F here this morning with a light southerly breeze. It's supposed to turn into a stiff 25 mph breeze with gusts up to 40 mph this afternoon right out of the south. That'll warm the temperature, but it won't be very pleasant outside. Over the next few days a high pressure cell will get booted out from over us and unstable air will follow with some rain (I'm hoping here. . .).

Yesterday, I visited with a neighbor about 1/2 mile from me by road (1/4 mile crow flight). The creek that empties into our lake runs behind his place too and he has several water pools. Because the lake and my slough have dried up, the beavers moved up the creek to behind his place. he must have 25 trees ranging from 6" to 18" that have been downed across his fence, the creek, or ready to fall because they are cut halfway through. The beavers have just devastated the area, and he is declaring war. The trees are mostly willows and cottonwoods, but they all do significant damage and are a pain to clear away, especially the leaners over 50' tall. He has far more damage than I've ever seen on my property and I live right on the lake. I would never have expected the beavers to take up residence that far upstream, but they sure proved me wrong.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,494  
Sunny with a few clouds, was a frosty start to the morning at it was just below freezing. Looks like the sun should stay around most of the day with a high of 8C/46F. Yesterday it got up to 10.3C/50.5F

/ Good morning!!!! #8,495  
62F, morning rain. If it dries, hope to apply primer.
Have a great day.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,496  
Good afternoon all. high today 47F and sunny. no ride yesterday.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,497  
2013-02-18, 0420

10 degrees and a bit breezy...not too bad until the wind blows. 25 is the predicted high.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,498  
Good morning folks, she's a cold one today!!

But nice and sunny to make up for it fortunately.

I've got no internet at home so my posting will probably be sporadic since I can only use the internet at the library.

It looks like my post whoring days may be over for now :laughing:

I can hear Bill cheering already!

Have a good day everybody.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,499  
My thermostat attached to the heat pump said it was 13 at 0430! Online thay said Ladysmith (3 miles away) was at 20.
It is very dark outside...

All the animals need water, but I need it above freezing to keep my hoses from clogging. I tried to use a 55 gal plastic barrell yesterday off the tailgate into the horse trough, I think maybe 40% went in, the rest splattered everywhere else...

It is flipping COLD. I say if we ain't getting some snow we can play in, I'm ready for winter to be OVER. I've got fence/run-in to build...

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #8,500  
...I've got no internet at home so my posting will probably be sporadic since I can only use the internet at the library...

Jamie,

I hope and Pray things get better for you and your family soon.

Be well,
David