Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!!
#8,511  
22 going? to 40? We will see. Gotta go, got things to do. Have a good one, guys!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,512  
Light rain today and a high of 5C/41F, it's cold enough now that we could even see a bit of the white stuff. Got my calf feeding trough done, it's glued and screwed. May look at getting the 3 calves out of the barn tomorrow and into the front pasture that has the calf shed.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,513  
63F and .7 in rain since midnight. Sure looks like my p[ainting gets rained our again.
22.95 inches ytd and they predicted a dry winter :)
Have a great day.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,514  
good evening all. 47F sunny this morning, clouded up high 57F for a high. Rode yesterday and today 16.5 and 21 mile respectively.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,515  
Checking in again before turning off the pc for the night, temp is up to 44 now and it's drizzling rain. Catch you all tomorrow....

/ Good morning!!!! #8,516  
Good morning folks, she's a cold one today!!

But nice and sunny to make up for it fortunately.

I've got no internet at home so my posting will probably be sporadic since I can only use the internet at the library.

It looks like my post whoring days may be over for now :laughing:

I can hear Bill cheering already!

Have a good day everybody.
Jamie hang in there. Persistence is the most important aspect of digging out of hole. As other have said hang in there and keep trying

/ Good morning!!!! #8,517  
2013-02-19, 0415

9 degrees right now and a high of 41 predicted, along with snow showers.
More snow tonight, but only about an inch...we'll see.

House inspection went OK...no major issues for a 23 year old house. We'll get the radon and water test results in a couple of days. Then we have to decide about the septic system. The ground is frozen and the seller isn't sure where the tank is. There's no requirement in VT for cleanouts coming to ground level...that's interesting. The septic pumper/inspection company has ways to locate the tank (I'm assuming some type of magnetic detection), but actually getting to it might be a different story.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,518  
15F Some where are round 2" snow by Wednesday morning..daytime temps getting warmer for the rest of the week. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #8,519  
33 and cloudy here. It is gonna rain in the next few hours. High of 50/51. Below freezing agaion tonight.

My lumber & gates should arrive today.

Be well
David

/ Good morning!!!! #8,520  
... There's no requirement in VT for cleanouts coming to ground level...that's interesting. ...

I have the same deal. The Prior owner had/left a small pile of 3bricks way too close to the house as supposedly marking the septic...

Pretty sure I will need to do something about it soon myself...

I think I will change it to a visible one...

David