Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,551  
It's showering on/off today at 39 F. We've had about .4" so far and much more later today with a heavy storm moving across tonight. I'm hoping my pond levels rise a bit.

I don't drive my diesel pickup all that much and I'm sure glad I don't. Yesterday, I put 20 gallons of fuel in the truck at Walmart using a cash card for the discount. It was still $3.969 a gallon. I saw $4+ diesel all over the place and regular as high as $3.899. I sure am glad to be retired and not driving 150 miles per day commuting to work.

/ Good morning!!!!
#8,552  
16 here, a high of 25 expected. This winter is a lot stiffer than the last few. I know a few folks thinking of moving to Florida!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,553  
Frosty start to the day, cloudy with showers in the forecast so they could be on the white side. High of 6C/43F.
Doing the normal chores today plus the wife and I will clean out our small chicken coop. The girls in this one are getting moved to the big coop so will have 92 sharing the chicken palace.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,554  
64F this AM
another 2.04 in rain since midnight (my gauge resets at midnight)
I'm a tad concerned about picking up my pegboard from HD this afternoon. May have to try tarping it, would hate to get it wet and ruined.
Have a great day.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,555  
It's showering on/off today at 39 F. We've had about .4" so far and much more later today with a heavy storm moving across tonight. I'm hoping my pond levels rise a bit.

I don't drive my diesel pickup all that much and I'm sure glad I don't. Yesterday, I put 20 gallons of fuel in the truck at Walmart using a cash card for the discount. It was still $3.969 a gallon. I saw $4+ diesel all over the place and regular as high as $3.899. I sure am glad to be retired and not driving 150 miles per day commuting to work.

Poor guy. I paid $4.4136 for red diesel last trip in Jan. So glad I sold my diesel pickup,but I still get 20-40 gallons/month for my generator and tractor.

Think I paid 4.26 for E10 gas yesterday.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,556  
Cold and windy today, but tonight it's supposed to be cold and windy, but by tomorrow, it's gonna be cold and windy!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,557  
Hey Look!

Guess what the local Hardware/Feed store delivered to me!

It's 632' of 3 wood board Horse fence, with 6 12' gates...

...Some assembly required!
:D
David

Attachments

• 2013-02-20 07.46.44.jpg
    2013-02-20 07.46.44.jpg
    741.8 KB · Views: 69
   / Good morning!!!! #8,558  
Cold and windy today, but tonight it's supposed to be cold and windy, but by tomorrow, it's gonna be cold and windy!

Would you like a change to windy and cold, which we have here right now? Have spent much of today cleaning up my basement workshop, I tend to complete a half dozen projects or more at one time and just throw stuff around instead of putting things away (tools, materials, hardware, etc) and then I devote a day to putting everything back where it belongs. Now I can clutter it up again....

David, SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED....oh come on now, isn't assembly part of the deal when you buy that much material?

/ Good morning!!!! #8,559  
David, SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED....oh come on now, isn't assembly part of the deal when you buy that much material?

Actually the building it is the FUN part...

It is the paying for it that stinks in my book...

David

/ Good morning!!!! #8,560  
Good afternoon all. 19F this morning high of 32 and cloudy. Yesterday's wind is gone but snow/ice tomorrow on the line north gets 6+ in snow south gets 1-2 in ice, my forecast is up to 1 in ice 3-5 snow :)
Blade is on the tractor going shopping and will stack extra wood on front porch.