Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,571  
14F Snow showering now w/gusty winds at times,might ..might reach the low 30's today.
Eyes on the mid west storm headed our way this weekend.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,572  
good morning it's 19 degree's and wind still blowing just not as bad as it has in past couple days. everyone have a great day [David be careful moving saterday i want to watch you put the fence not the hired hands]

/ Good morning!!!! #8,573  
Good Morning.
26 degrees and I'm still cold from splitting wood for several hours yesterday when the wind chill was in single digits.
Clear today, less wind, thank you, but a storm coming this weekend, likely what is mid West right now.

I'm getting tired of heavy coats...

/ Good morning!!!! #8,575  
23 early going to 40 again they say, yesterday made 38 I believe, taking my tractor seat cover to the shop to make a new cover if I have time.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,576  
Good morning! A chilly 18˚ with light flurries here this morning. Wintery mix tomorrow and mid 30's for the weekend. Messed around outside yesterday clearing some brush. I've got about 12 piles now that need burned when conditions are right. Have a good one!

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #8,577  
Dude, you're on the top side of the grass, how special do you need!!?

Amen to that! Every day that I don't see my name in the obits is a good one!

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #8,578  
we have -2 below this morning with sun shining,there talking of another storm coming in tonight and tomorrow.a high of 23 today.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,579  
Drinking Iced coffee. 71 degrees with clouds and wind this morning. Heading to 90 with winds dying down this morning then some sun in afternoon. Helping neighbor repair his RV.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!!
#8,580  
22 and not getting much warmer. This winter is really getting to me.