Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!!
Good Morning!! Woke up, couldn't get back to sleep, so gonna stay up awhile. Have a good one!!

/ Good morning!!!! #852  
I almost did that.

Couldn't get to sleep until 3:30AM then woke up at 5:30 and stayed up.

I wonder how long I'll last on two hours sleep...

I didn't sleep until past three yesterday either... I hope a pattern isn't forming.

/ Good morning!!!! #853  
First morning on the roadhttp://www.levelapp.com pot of coffee is brewing. 39 wet degrees. Heading south to warm temperatures and more sun. Driving was good yesterday. But I had a senior CRS moment and my wallet in my winter coat. Had to back track 120 to get it. Still made 400 miles from home. Today should be better. Down below snow line and no hurry.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #854  
Normally I'd have coffee on the go too, but this morning after one cup I'd had enough for some reason... That isn't like me!

I'm enjoying a nice chilled glass of RC Cola just now.

/ Good morning!!!! #855  
Morning, guys. Grandson fell out of his bed about 15 minutes ago and landed on a Christmas toy, a Lego creation, and got a bloody lip....

Gotta make that kid realize he needs to pick up stuff every so often!

All taken care of now, everyone's back to sleep... Except me, of course.

Oh well, time to start the day. Now where did I put my coffee down?:D

/ Good morning!!!! #856  
Morning, guys. Grandson fell out of his bed about 15 minutes ago and landed on a Christmas toy, a Lego creation, and got a bloody lip....

Gotta make that kid realize he needs to pick up stuff every so often!

If you're like me, probably in the freezer.

Just like I put engine oil in the refrigerator once :confused2:

I must have mistaken it for milk or something, because when I went to make a cup of tea later that day I found the milk in the shed and the oil in the milk tray :eek:

/ Good morning!!!! #857  
About putting coffee down in the wrong spot, here's a funny story. At one time I had these two identical travel mugs, I would fill one with coffee and cream and take it to work, one day I sat a half full mug down at the warehouse and it sat out for two days. I was working in the general area of the older coffee two days later, sat my mug of fresh coffee and cream down while working, and then later by mistake picked up the older mug and took a big swill out of the cold, curdled cream mix....cured me of drinking coffee for a while...:laughing:

37 degrees here now, seems strange the year is almost half over already.

/ Good morning!!!! #858  
About putting coffee down in the wrong spot, here's a funny story. At one time I had these two identical travel mugs, I would fill one with coffee and cream and take it to work, one day I sat a half full mug down at the warehouse and it sat out for two days. I was working in the general area of the older coffee two days later, sat my mug of fresh coffee and cream down while working, and then later by mistake picked up the older mug and took a big swill out of the cold, curdled cream mix....cured me of drinking coffee for a while...:laughing:

37 degrees here now, seems strange the year is almost half over already.
That'd put me off the stuff for life :laughing: Or make me buy non identical mugs!!

What do you mean the year is almost half over ? It has been half over since June!

/ Good morning!!!! #859  

At 0500 when I got up it was cloudy and 33. Weatherman says 100% chance of HEAVY rain today. Seems I will be working inside today. Probably on year end accounting for my company and household (Oh Joy!:mur:)

Yesterday I did very little outside. Instead I gave my wife a break, I did all the cooking all day. I did 3 loads of dishes (had to get all the extra baking and Christmas stuff clean also). I even took some time in the afternoon to sit and read for pleasure. The wife enjoyed it too!

Our big beautiful barred rock rooster dissapeared Christmas day during the day. Yesterday my 9mm and I did a full perimeter walk and more looking for evidence of varmints or a pile of feathers or ??? I found a great trail on the neighbor's property, but no sign of "Rooster Cogburn" as we called him. :(

Be well all-o-y'all!
David

/ Good morning!!!! #860  
That'd put me off the stuff for life :laughing: Or make me buy non identical mugs!!

What do you mean the year is almost half over ? It has been half over since June!

You got me there, and you are right...it's almost over. Had a senior moment right there.